How long? chapter 1

Izuku was walking home after a long day st school. He had a lot on his mind, just recently All for one was taken down by All might at the coast of him not being able to use his quirk anymore.

What would his mom say about all this. He sighed thinking about her and how she passed away not even a year ago.

He was now at the front of his house that his dad pays for across sea. The house is itself is roomy enough for five people. Living alone you seem to notice this kind of things.

He opens the door and proceeds to go in. He cant help but think his mom is going to be there cooking for him his favorite meal.

As he started was making his way through living he noticed the kitchen light was one.

Izuku:(could've sworn I turned the light off before I left)

As he walks in the kitchen his heart skips a beat for a moment. Its Toga.

Izuku:*very girly scream* AAAAAHHHHHHH

Toga:*Actuall girl scream*
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Izuku: w-what a-a-are y-y-you doing here

Toga: baby don't scare me like that. Anyways, hungry? I made katsudon

Getting a good look at her she's wearing his All might t-shirt and hopefully some shorts since the shirt is to big, he cant see. She's also holding a bowl of katsudon.

Izuku:Is that katsudon? Is that my shirt? Is that katsudon?

Toga:*giggles* sit down, eat

He sits down on the table reluctantly keeping an eye on Toga. She then starts feed him, no matter what he said.

Toga: So...Izuku has that Uraraka bitch been talking to you

She said with so much venom it made it hard for him to swallow the food in his mouth.

Izuku: God I hope not

Toga: Good good

The dryer machine started beeping indicating that the load is complete and dry.

Izuku: You washed my clothes?

Toga: Yeah can't have you walking smelling nasty can I?

Izuku: thanks. But seriously why are you here?

Toga: Well after All might destroyed the bar that I was staying at, I decided to crash here for a bit

Izuku: Toga this is not going to work. I'm a hero-

Toga: Trainee

Izuku: -your a villain. And your like really wanted

She looks at Izuku without saying a word, Izuku gets nervous.

Toga:*crying* b-but I t-thouht if I-I-I cleaned I could s-stay *sniff*

Izuku: ok ok ok...you...can stay

Toga: really?

Izuku: yeah so stop crying

She then jumps on Izuku's lap which makes him go red since he got his answer, if she was wearing shorts or not. She was in her underwear and Izuku is about to faint due to her soft skin.

After dinner they went to her living room to discuss the living arrangements.

Izuku: You cant go go outside.
You cant kill. You cant draw attention. You cant be a villain while your here.

Toga: easy

Izuku: ok...well its getting late we better head to bed. You can sleep in my room

Toga: where are you going to sleep?