Ch.2: Adams Plan

(Welcome to my Life: Simple Plan)

The Next Day

I woke up and groaned. I got up and my head hurt but I ignored it. I went to my closet and grabbed some shorts, and a black shirt with black and white sleeves and a hood. I changed into them and went to put on some socks and some high tops.

Then i went and brushed my hair and just really did whatever i needed to get ready for school.

A few minutes later

I grabbed my back pack and then got some gum. I chewed on the gum like every other normal human being. I grabbed my keys and left out the door and locked it. I put my keys in my shorts pockets and started to walked to school.

"Hey bitch!" Adam yelled

I flipped and ran as fast i could to school. I heard running behind me and I panicked.

"Get back here!" He growled

"No no no no no!" I panicked

The house now out of sight and now it was only the forest besides me and the sidewalk. I tripped and scraped my knees.

"Got you!" Adam snickered

He sat on top of me and pinned my arms down. My backpack besides me and him and the worse ideas i had in my head. He can do anything to me right now and no one could do anything about it.

"Why did you run Y/N!" He growled

He gripped harder on my arms and i whimpered

"Cause i didn't want to see your ugly ass this early!" I smirked

He growled and smashed my head against the concrete. My head hurt and i groaned. I saw blood and knew i was screwed.

"Ya know, i did like you before i started hurting you! But now calvin had to get in the way of me beating the shit out of you!" He said soft but growled

"Get off me!" I growled

"No." He replied

Then i heard twigs snap but my head was facing the road.

"Let go of her or else you'll be dead!" A voice said

"Who the hell are you?!" Adam said a bit scared

"Let her go." They growled

Adam got off me and i picked up my head wiped off the blood.

"God dammit adam." I mumbled

"Now walk away and if you say anything about me, I'll fine you!" the guy said, his voice sounding familiar?

Adam ran and shouted that he was crazy. I groaned and didn't look at whoever it was.

"Mother of fuck, of course he came to jump me this early!" I mumbled

I looked and saw that masked man from yesterday.

"Im guessing im gonna die now right?" I asked holding my bleeding head with my bare hand.

He was silent and i sighed. I grabbed my backpack and opened it getting out some bandages.

"L-let me help you?" He insisted

"Im fine-"

"No one is ever fine especially with a bully like that!" He growled

"Okay so i have a bully that will one day probably kill me! So what! I have a death wish anyways!" I growled back.

It was silent again and I wrapped the bandages around my forehead. I tore it and then see him in front of me and grab it. He tied it a bit tight but it stopped it from bleeding right.