Ch.21: Nightmare Vacation pt.2

(Last Stardust by: Fate/Stay Night; this video an song is honestly my favorite! If anyone knows this anime or something, please tell me it!! I wanna see it to see how amazing it is!!! Alright bye and enjoy!! 😈)
Disclaimer this might be a lot longer than the rest of the other chapters, so enjoy.
Warning: may contain blood, gore, violence and other essentials you may not like. So if you don't like it then um? I guess don't read half of this. Now enjoy!

Two days later...

Still Y/N POV

Its been two days and everything has been so calm that no ones trusted it or decided to do something fun. They've just been on high alert even tho able and jade say its alright. Right now im outside by the pool with winter and she's giggling her tiny butt off as i play with her. Masky was with toby and clockworks getting ready as offender and Splendor were in the pool watching me but having fun.
"Hey kid, bring the other kid in here! She'll love it!" Offender suggested
I looked at him as i had winter stand on my knees with my hands holding her up. She bounced a little and i tried to keep her still for a bit so i can speak.
"No, she might not like it. How cold is it? Are there any chemicals that'll get in her eyes or harm her? What about depth of the pool? Wait I don't have-"
"Geez you really are a mom now!" He teased
I scoffed and looked at winter.
"I just wanna make sure she's okay! You guys hovered over me too so don't even start!" I replied as winter started to bounce again. She cooed and put her small hand in her mouth as her saliva dripped onto it. I smiled at her and got the towel besides me to clean up her saliva.
"We'll be careful! Plus Splendor is fucking awesome with kids! He's been around kids and babies half his life he's got this!" Offender reassured.
I sighed and rolled my eyes a little.
"Alright uncle offendy but the moment i see something wrong she's out and back over here with me!" I said a little strict
"Geez you are slenders daughter." Offender teased
"Ha ha, very funny uncle offendy!" I replied sarcastic
I picked up winter and went to the pool. I went down the steps and passed winter to Splendor. Splendor took her in his tendrils and she giggled. I then felt tendrils wrap around my waist and i was brought more into the pool and near Offender.
"You-"
"Yeah yeah, curse word curse word blah blah- have fun! Your a mom but be a fun mom!" Offender said laughing a little.
I smiled and just gave in.
"Fine you overgrown child!" I complained
Offender laughed and i chuckled. He let go of me and i floated nicely in the water. Offender and me played tag while Splendor played with winter and took care of her. Jade an able came out also in swim wear and with the scroll for incase. Offender tagged me and i splashed water at him. He laughed and moved away from me. I stopped and smiled brightly. I laughed and felt relaxed.
"Hey babe, hoodies coming down to join and jeff said he wanted winter privileges again." Masky chuckled
I turned to where he was and smiled at him. I swam over to him and he sat at the edge of the pool.
"Alright and also ask jeff if he's learned his lesson! Then i might consider it." I giggled
He chuckled and smiled. He kissed my cheek and i smiled more than i was before.
"Alright babe, have fun." He said and got up
I nodded and was then splashed with water.
"Yeah have fun!" Offender repeated
"Shut up offender!" I laughed as i turned around and looked at him.
I swam to him and he started to swim away laughing. I reached him and tagged him and he complained.
"Fuck!" He complained
I giggled and quickly swam away from him so I wouldn't be caught again. Technically just doing tag backs since it was just me and him.
"Y/N!!! I WANT WINTER PRIVILEGES PLEASE!!" Jeff yelled
I turned to where he was and saw he was next to masky looking sad.
"Did you learn you lesson?" I asked
"YES!" He complained and groaned
I laughed and shook my head at his childishness.
"Fine but not till tomorrow!" I replied and smiled.
"YES!! YES! YES! WOO HOO!" He cheered and yelled.
I laughed again and then felt a tap on me. 'Fuck!' I thought as I remembered i was playing tag.
"Ha! Your it!" Offender taunted
"Oh yeah well-"
"Get her out of the pool!" Jade yelled
I felt tendrils wrap around me quick and i was pulled out the pool. It all happened so fast that I didn't have a chance to react.
"NOW!" An unfamiliar voice yelled
I was in the air still wrapped in a tendril and i looked around only to see a male or assassin with a knife coming at me. I was lowered down but he changed direction toward me. Pain. Pain was all i felt in my stomach as the assassins face was close to mine with a satisfied grin.
"So defenseless when your by yourself." He said then cackled.
I glared at him and regained myself.
"Your gonna regret saying that!" I growled as blood started to leak out of my mouth.
I punched him in the face and was slowly lowered to the ground as not to get hurt. The guy flew back a little and held his nose. I grabbed the knife out of my stomach and made a painful yelp but ignored it. I stabbed him in the stomach and he groaned and yelped.
"Doesn't feel so good huh?" I asked as i slowly felt weak
"Damn the tables have turned." He groaned
I was sat on the cold wettish concrete as the guy was dragged away from me. I started to feel the pain even more and i groaned a little as I swallowed some blood.
"Babe! Hey babe! Are you okay! Look at me, Don't close you eyes! Babe?!" Masky panicked as he grabbed my hand and put his other hand on my cheek to have me look at him.
I rolled my head back as i put my free hand on my stomach. I picked my head back up and winced at the touch of the wound.
"Wheres...winter..." i asked as i felt weaker.
"She's okay! Splendor gave her straight to smile dog, she's alright- hey babe look at me." He said worried
I closed my eyes as i started to fall in and out of consciousness. Different voices and movements were all i saw, felt, or heard. It was just a disaster....