Ch.19: Growing Strong Just To Fall

(Losin Control, by: Russ; swipe the video to see a picture or swipe the picture to see the video? Idk wattpads weird like dat (°∀°)b also, there will be a lot of time skips and you'll know why when you read it so ⊙ω⊙ )

Still Y/Ns POV

He had just stood there still staying silent. Just silent...
"Slender man." Offender warned
"Im just not sure of what...." slender said with venom in his voice, trailing off.
I frowned and he saw the sadness in my eyes. He seemed to have struggled for awhile but he sighed.
"Alright....but i have to have full custody of what happens and a few limitations!" Slender said, giving in.
I smiled brightly and started to cheer. Masky took me into a hug and chuckled.
"Damn feisty, if you wanna know the gender then-"
"Nu!! I want a surprise!!" I said
"Alright." Jade chuckled
"Who are you two, we have to start with that?!" Slender said getting in my room and looking at jade an able.
I explained who they are and slender face palmed cause they were the guys who were sent to kidnap me but are on my side now.
"I can't believe how much I've missed..." slender sighed.
I giggled and my body still hurt, reason will be left unknown. Wink wink. (°∀°)b
Anyways i laid down in my bed as jade an able stood at the foot of my bed like royal guards.
"Are you guys really gonna be guards?" I asked
"Yes." They said in unison.
I smiled and then masky laid down besides me.
"Well I'll be dammed, masky really did fall in love." Offender teased
"Shush up offendy!" I complained
Offender chuckled and i put my head on maskys chest and closed my eyes. I felt the bed go lower near my feet and opened my eyes again.
"Alright kid, let me tell ya a thing or two about kids." Offender said
"No! She hasn't even been through half the process so shut up, Offender!" Slender complained
I giggled and closed my eyes again.
"You guys are so whacky." I giggled
I felt maskys hand on my head going through my hair. I smiled and just laid there really comfy.
"Night kid, I'll help ya out with this too." Offender said kindly
"Night uncle offendy." I replied
"Wait they're related?!" Able asked
"Thats a story for another day!" I complained," i want naps time!"
Masky chuckled and i felt the covers go over me.
"Night love." Masky said softly
"Night hon!" I said happily," night dad! Night jade an able!"
The said night back and i got more comfortable. Then I realized something. 'Whose gonna tell jeff, lj and ej?' I thought as i slowly drifted into sleep...

Meanwhile with Jeff (°∀°)b

Me, ej and lj were at the mall in human form and trying to get Y/N something that she will like.
"Oooo she'll love something from HotTopic!" Ej said
"Yeah but Spencers is way better!" I replied
"Your both idiots! GameStop is what she'll love!" Lj replied
"Okay then you two go get whatever for her! Imma go to Spencers!" I complained a little
Before we could head off someone grabbed my shoulder and ej an lj stopped a little ahead of me. They turned and and didn't seem shock so it wasn't a big deal.
"We have some news." Jane said
"Very big news!" Pinkamenda giggled
"If it includes Y/N im all ears but if its someone else then screw them they can do it by themselves!" I said as i turned to them.
"It includes Y/N." They said in unison
"Then you have my attention." I said calmly then roughly asked," who hurt her?!"
Jane shook her head and pinky seemed really excited.
"Jane i know you wanna tell him but can i pretty please tell him!!" Pinky begged
"Sorry pinky, this ones mine." Jane said
"Whats wrong? You guys are treating it like if its a good thing?!" I asked
"It is." They said in unison again
"Oh? Well it shouldn't be that bad so tell me!" I said
"Tell us!" Ej corrected
"Us! Better now!" I complained
Lj and ej snickered and i growled a little.
"Y/Ns pregnant." Jane said
My jaw dropped.
"TIM!" I growled

Back with Y/N...
Masky POV

I was stroking Y/Ns hair as she slept soundly. Then i heard a faint yelling but didn't bother to care. These jade and able guys though looked out the windows and checked if anyone was outside. 'She is a wonder if she some how got demons to come protect her.' I thought happily. I kissed her head and she smuggled closer to me. I chuckled softly and just smiled at her, happily holding her in my arms....