Ch9: Prom Memories

(Prom queen: Molly Kate Kestner)

Y/N POV

There they were.

The doors to the gym for prom.

I smiled and looked at the others excited. Lj chuckled and pat my head like if i was a kid.

We went in and we were immediately showered with hellos and comments of how good we look. I smiled and we headed deeper into the gym.

We picked a spot on the side if the bleachers and we sat there wondering what to do.

But as the boy had talked over the loud music, i was looking around at the gym. Everything lit up as my eyes glittered towards each shinning light.

My eyes had then landed on the people dancing. I frown a bit till i felt a tap on my shoulder. I look and gasped as i saw zalgo but obviously as Calvin.

"May i have a dance my queen?" He asked like if the volume of music didn't even matter

I smiled and he took his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we head down to the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist and i put my arms around his neck.

He looked at the Dj, and i looked too. I saw the Dj was Jariel and she smirked. A slow song played and i looked at Calvin.

"You planned this." I giggled

"Yes i did." He said softly

Everyone cleared the floor as we danced and it felt so unreal. Our eyes stayed in lock and i felt like i was staring into a safety haven of love.

He then dipped me or something and i giggled. He picked me back up and put one hand on my waist and held my other hand. He spinned me and put my back against his chest and i smiled.

He spinned me back in our original position and we continued to dance. The song slowly started to stop an I didn't want it to stop.

I put myself to lean against him and he chuckled. I look up at him only for him to kiss me. I smiled and kissed him back. The song ended and everyone clapped and cheered at us.

We stopped kissing and looked around. I turned red remembering everyone else in the gym and got embarrassed.

I held Calvins hand as we walked back to the bleachers and we heard laughs and squealing coming our way.

"Dude you both were awesome out there!" Percy said

"For the record this was my idea." Jariel bragged

"Damn i wished i had someone like that." Derik complained

I laughed and Calvin chuckled. Then calvin was pushed away from me and i saw masky next to me.

"Hey!" The others growled

"Shut up!" Masky growled darker then them

They backed off cause no one has ever challenged them like that.

"Tim what-"

"I had clear orders to protect you tonight and im not letting him near you!" He growled

I looked at him and he looked broken. Sad even. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me shocked.

"I know you had to but c'mon! Please let me just have fun." I begged

He frowned and sighed.

"Fine." He growled and walked off

I giggled as i saw him go back to the others and lj and jeff were trying to push toby down the bleachers.

"Sorry guys! Also are you okay!!" I asked