Ch12: Blood Galore

(Wonderland: by Sounds Like Harmony; i am so sorry that i updated so late!! I was supposed to update yesterday an im sorry! But some stuff happened yesterday and then things got for real at home so i hope y'all can forgive me! Anyways enjoy!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I knew something as about to happen and i knew how to handle it.
"If you wanna talk lets go talk then." Masky told hoodie calmly
"If you both go talk then im coming too." I intervened
"You stay here." Hoodie commanded
"You can't tell her what to do.....but he's right." Masky said
"Either i go with you two or i shoot myself-"
"You boys better stop this if she is resorting to this type of negotiation." Slender, my lovely overprotective father, growled at the two.
They both shivered and calm down.
"Now you are friends and i am hungry!" I said and pushed both of them in the kitchen.
My dad left an i giggled.
"He's so overprotective an i love it! He's the best dad ever!" I said as i stopped pushing the two into the kitchen.
I walked to the fridge and masky followed me, an wrapped his arms around me. I chuckled and opened the fridge to look for something to eat. I can feel the intensity in the room and it made me realize that someone might get hurt. It felt so dangerous and menacing but i had to try an calm the tension down a little at least. I smiled and looked up at masky. He had his eyes on hoodie but he then looked at me.
"Can i hang out with hoo-"
"No." He immediately said
I pouted and hoodie growled.
"She can make her own decisions." Hoodie growled
"Well I wasn't the one who decided to ignore her for three days to four days." Masky said looking back at hoodie.
I frowned as it was true that hoodie did do that and i turned my head away from them both.
"I...forgot about that..." i said a little sad
It grew silent and i got out of maskys arms. I faced the both of them and pulled up a small smile.
"Guys c'mon i wanna be happy, don't do this when i had finished getting over something serious a couple days ago." I said to the both of them
Hey stayed quiet an didn't look at me or each other. I sighed and tapped my foot like an angry mother.
"Fine if your both gonna be like that then I'll ignore you both!" I said
"Wait even me?!" Masky asked
"Unless you both get along." I replied
"Okay only if hoodie agree-"
"No." Hoodie replied plainly
Masky turned to him and i knew he was gonna stab him or something cause he was making this difficult.
"What do i have to do to make you less difficult and you better not say-"
"Break up with Y/N." Hoodie said still interrupting masky.
Masky grumbled and growled and i was just dazed at the both of them. I kept my focus and i sighed. They started to argue and I didn't want to leave cause if i did i knew they would kill each other. Then hoodie pulled out his hand gun and my eyes widen. I immediately got in between them making me being in the middle of the crossfire.
"If you shoot masky then you shoot me! I just want you both to talk things out and make amends! Not kill each other, an if your gonna kill someone then you kill me!" I said growling a bit.
I saw hoodies hand begin to shake and he grumbled and stormed off. I turned to masky and he looked at me like if i haven't down that before.
"Are you insane?!" Masky asked concern
"When have i not been insane?" I asked
"That was a crazy ass thing to do?!" He said still concern
"I was crazy the day you met me." I said and smiled
He chuckled and shook his head.
"Yeah I remember but you got a bit soft since then." He said
"So i should go back to being sassy and insane?" I asked
"Fun but no." He replied and put his arm around me.
We left to the living room and i was pulled away from masky.
"What. The. Fuck Masky." Lj growled
"What do you mean what the fuck lj! And why did you just take Y/N away like that?!" Masky asked getting angry
Lj stood in front of me and i started to get fed up with these arguments.
"What i mean is, hoodie deserved her fair an square! No offense Y/N, an i would support all your decisions accept this one!" Lj growled at masky but kindly to me.
I groaned and turned to the stairs.
"You know what im fed up with the damn arguments! I'll be with my uncles or my dad if anyone needs me." I grumbled
I continued up the stairs and then went down the hallway to my dads office. There was a sign that said he was heading out with my uncles for something important so i just went in his office and closed the door. I sat in his chair and put my feet up, hiding my face in my knees. I just waited till my dad or uncles came back cause I didn't invite drama into the house, but it still came either way...