~u n o~

Heyo gayssss!

🌺🌺🌺

🌸No one pov🌸

"Ahh....Y-yes just like that" Taehyung's moans filled the room alound with slight gagging sounds.

The person kept swirling his tongue around Taehyung's hard lenght.Taking more and more of it every times his head bopped up and down.

"I-I'm gonna cum" Taehyung warned.The person stopped and quickly took Tae's member out of his mouth with a small 'bop' sound on the way.

He finished up releasing everything on his abdomen and chin.The person stood up and threw a towel at Tae so he could clean himself.

Tae sat up and cleaned himself up.After a few minutes, he stood up and walked over to the person and grabbed his waist from behind.

"You always make me feel good, Jimin" he whispered in his ear with a smirk.In response, he so called Jimin pouted."What's wrong?" he asked which made Jimin's pout bigger.

"I wanted you to fuck me" he replied crossing his arms in a whiny way."Argh Jimin, you know I don't do that to anybody.You are simply one of my clients" he clearly clarified for the 5th time now.

"Yea but...I-I'm a very good client!Propably one of your best ones.I deserve a fuck" he replied stumping his right foot on the ground.

"Yeah, keep dreaming.Anyways you gotta go.My work time is finished so...bye" Taehyung said and walked out of the V.I.P room leaving Jimin alone by himself.

He went to his personal room, changed into an appropriate outfit and walked out with his car keys.

Just when he was about to walk out, his boss, Jin, called out for him.He turned around and hummed."I know your work time is done but I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow you'll also have to come"

"Why's that?" Taehyung asked confused."A new kid is joining the strip club and I need you to give him all the instructions and help him create his stage profile" Jin answerd.

"Why me?Yugyeom can do it!Or Lisa!" Tae said sounding pissed.Why did HE have to help a newbie on his free day!?

"Because you are my best stripper and you know more about this job than anyone.I'll pay you double if you accept" he answerd.

Tae double thought of the offer Jin hyung gave him....He was already being very well paid.If he was doubly paid he wouldn't be rich anymore but millionaire!

The more he thought of it, the more Tae's smirk grew."Fine, i'll do it JUST because I owe you one" he clarified.He didn't want Jin to think of him as a gold digger even tho he kinda was.

"Cmon Tae, you know I picked you up because I WANTED to, not because of businesses so you don't owe me anything" Jin chuckled.

"Anyways I'll do it.What's the Kid's name?" Tae curiously asked."Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" Jin answerd which satisfied Taehyung.He only nodded in response which meant he got it and wouldn't forget it.

"Okay then, get home safely!See you tomorrow at 6pm here!" Jin waved."Yup!Have fun with you know who...." Tae chuckled.

"Shut up, now go" he shyly said, blushing intensely."Okay okay, cya" Tae bowed and left.