~s i e t e~

HELP.I DID A QUICK PEEK ON OMEGLE FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME FIRST THING I GET IS A DUDE SAYING ''wAnnA sEe mY dIcK'' I'M TRAUMATIZED LMAO

🌺🌺🌺

What today seemed like a sunny and nice normal day, it was definitely not to be called 'enjoyable' for Taehyung.

Let's say he was currently hiding behind a fake tree in the corner of a clothing shop.Why?You may think.Well to be honest, not even your author can tell.

Back to the story, a very sneaky Taehyung was camouflaging his body as best as he could with his 625$ worth brownish gucci jacket, a dark brown berret, black sunglasses, black ripped jeans and some pretty cute leather boots in the surroundings of a big mall.

To be precise, he was if we could say 'stalking' a certain person from afar.Watching their every move.His hidden tigger-like instincts keeping him well hidden.

Attentively staring at Yugyeom who was currently peacefully talking on the phone while looking through expensive clothes which were too sparkly to Tae's liking.

The day went on, Yugyeom not once leaving Tae's eyes.He didn't get to know what Jungkook meant by 'i forgot about something and he knows about it' part but he was definitely up to finding out.

Usually he wouldn't careless but seeing Jungkook break down like that shuttered his heart into million of pieces.He couldn't bare watching his cute doe eyes and fluffy squishy cheeks get covered by tears again.

Right when he was about to give up, a weird man walked towards Yugyeom.He was wearing a black cap, dark sunglasses covering his eyes and a bit of his cheekbones which didn't let Taehyung see who it was.

He wore a baggy grey hoodie along with some ripped jeans.The man had a serious expression plastered onto his face.Yugyeom though seemed to know the man.

He smiled a bit as he himself approached the man once he noticed his presence.The unknown guy proceeded to hand over a black leather suitcase.

Taehyung squinted his eyes from the dinner table he was currently sitting at due to how far he was from the two.He quickly tippy-toed towards both man, making sure none of them noticed him.

As he got closer and closer to the two, he got suddenly taped on his shoulder which brought him to quickly grab the hand which was resting onto his shoulder and twist it around harshly as it made unknown's wrist press backwards which made the man let out a small cry.

"HEY DUDE THE FUCK-" the guy quickly said as he kept hitting Tae's arm to stop him from hurting his wrist.Taehyng's eyes widened wide and quickly let go of his friend's hand, quickly apologizing.

"My bad Hobi hyung I really didn't mean to do that.You scared me like heck" Taehyung laughed out as the other male just deeply glared at his friend.

"Mhm, what got you so worked out though?" Hoseok asked as he looked at his best friend with wory on his eyes.

Taehyung quickly looked behind him, remembering he was actually trying see what Yugyeom had underneath his sleeve.But once he looked back, he realized both Yugyeom and the mysterious man were already gone.

He freaked out a bit and looked around hpoing to find him anywhere close by but nothing.He sighed outloud and looked back at his friend, clearly disappointed.