~d o s~

Hey y'all! If you're here, it means you liked my book and that makes me really happy😊
Y'all horny hoes seemed to like smut ;-;

Thanks to my bish and ramvkook for being the first one to comment on my book💆‍♀️

🌺🌺🌺

🌸Jungkook pov🌸

"This is going to be fun, bunny"

I swear I felt goosebumps...I fucking swear I felt freaking gOosEbUmPs!!!!Why though?!And what's with that nickname!?I'm so confused...

"Okay then, I'll leave you guys!V, be kind" Mr.Jin said before leaving V and me alone in the room.

It was silent.Neither of us were talking which made the environment very awkward.I turned my gaze to V.As expected, he was still smirking which confused me way more.

He smoothly turned his heels around and walked over to the couch and sat down."What are you waiting for?" he chuckled.

"Oh yea right" I quickly said, nervousness rushing through my small body."Ok I'll ask you some questions, I need you to answer them honestly to create your stage profile" he said.

His voice shocked me.It was a deep ass husky voice, hot but also soft.Able to send shivers to anyone.I actually liked it.

"Age?" he asked."18" I replied.

"Birthday?" "September 1st"

"Kinks?" "None"....."Ok then...it's to discover..." he said smirking."Y-yea, I guess"

"Reason of work?" "P-personal, Mr.Jin knows so I guess it's fine"...."Alright then"

"Sexual orientation?" "Gay" I said which for some odd reason he playfully grinned to.

"Max age of your clients?" "27"

"Top or bottom?" "bottom?...I'm not sure..." It sounded more like a question than an affirmation."Bottom." Taehyung said sounding confident."O-okay"

"Virgin?" he asked slightly smirking.The question shocked me.I shyly answerd.
"Y-yes".....

"mmmm....You'll have do something about that bunny, as a stipper you can't be virgin, you have to attend the client's petitions...including fucking" he said emotionless.

"B-but, I don't know who to do it with...." I honestly said nervously."With that body,
you'll find someone soon bunbun, don't worry about it" he said with an evil grin.

"O-okay...."

"Okay, those are all the questions I had to ask, now let's create your stage name" he said excited."Alright" I hesitantly said.

"Ok you can choose your own or, I can help you" V said."Help me, I'm bad with ideas" I sighed out.

"Okay then, I'll write down my ideas and you'll get to choose" he said and started writing the names on a white paper.

"Okay, I'm done" he said clapping his hands childishly.I took the paper in my hands and started reading the different options he wrote.