New Positions!?!

Mac Kenzye's POV:
Adam and I slept on the same bed, even though momma said not to. I love cuddling with him. "Mac Kenzye, do you have clothes on?" It was Matthew. "Yes, I have my outfit on for the day. I'm just curling my hair." I said. "I have breakfast for you and the sleeping beauty over here." Matthew said. "Well thank you, Matthew." I said, smiling in the mirror. "Sleeping beauty, wake up you got practice." Matthew said. "Five more minutes." Adam said, sleepy. "I got kisses for you." I said, he jumped up and was awake. "No kisses for you. We got to get ready. Eat then brush your teeth." I said. "Ugh." He said. I giggled, I looked at my nails. "Matthew, did I do a good job on my nails?" I asked, showing him my nails. "They are beautiful, Ms.Conway." Matthew said. "Thank you, I found the nail set in the living room." I said. "That's what I heard this morning, it was the drill bit." He said. "I'm sorry, did it wake you up?" I asked. "No, I was up. I'm always up by 6 am." He said. "That's gross." I said. I got up and ate the breakfast, Matthew gave us. "Adam, wake up. We have our new positions today." I said. "Ms.Conway, Mr.Conway is here. It's your twin." Matthew said. "Adam, get up my brother is here." I shouted. Adam shot up and ate his breakfast so fast. "Babe, you are going to choke." I said. "I'm a fast eater." He said. "Cake-eater." I said. "Please don't call me that." He said. "Fine, get dressed. Matthew, thank you for the breakfast and send him up." I said. "You're welcome for the breakfast." Matthew said. I love this old fellow. He walked out and Adam got dressed. "You look so beautiful today." Adam said, kissing my cheek. "Brush your teeth, sir. I'm not kissing you, if you have bad breath." I said. plugging my nose. He brushed his teeth and my brother came in. "Mac Kenzye, I'm glad to see ya." Charlie said. "I'm glad to see that you have taken your medication." I said, looking at him now. "I know, it was wrong to not take them. Plus, you look so pretty today." He said, I heard Adam coming out of the bathroom. "Hey Charlie." Adam said. "Hey Adam. We got to get going." He said. "Let's get going, then." I said grabbing my bag. "Babe, do you have gum?" I asked, he handed my a piece. "Thank you, I'm just nervous." I said. "It's okay to be nervous." Charlie said. "We are walking to practice." I said. "Okay." Charlie and Adam said. "I love you guys." I said.

🏒AT HOCKEY PRACTICE🏒
"Who's the captain?" Everyone asked and begging because they needed to know. "It is Conway." Coach said. "Which Conway?" Charlie and I basically shouted. "Mac Kenzye Conway." Coach said. "See we told you." Guy said. "Pay up." Averman said. "You guys made bets?" I asked. "Everyone did." Reed said. "I hate you all. So who's center?" I asked. "That would be Connie." Coach said. "I'm going to change, Coach get out." I said. He just turned on his heels and walked out. "You should have seen his face." I said, laughing. "We did. He's so weird." Reed said. I took off my crop top and put my shoulder pads on. Charlie ran over to me and shielding my body. "Boys, don't look at my baby sister. That's like me looking at her." He said, I giggled. I put my jersey on and put my elbow pads on. I zipped my skirt down and pulled my skirt off. I put my shorts on and put my hand on Charlie's shoulder. "I'm good now. Get ready for practice." I said. He nodded and hit Reed on the back of the head, because he was staring at me. "Hia bud." I said to Reed. "Hi." He said, looking away. I put my hockey pants on and sat on the bench. I was putting my shin pads on and someone said my name. "Hey Ms.Captain Conway." It was Luis. "Luis, how is it going?" I asked. "Doing great, you?" He asked. I put my hockey socks on, over my shin pads. "Just getting ready for practice." I said. "Yeah, so are we." Luis said. "Who is we?" I asked, looking up. "Dwayne Robertson, Dean Portman, and me." Luis said. "Howdy." Dwayne said. "Hi Dwayne and Dean. You guys ready for practice? It's a long one today to get us ready for the game this weekend." I said. "We are so ready." Dean said. I sat down on the bench and but my skates on. "Babe, hand me my gloves, would yeah." I said. Adam handed me my gloves. "Thank you." I said, putting my gloves on. "I'm going on the ice." I said, I got up and walked out. "Cowboy, can you do Texas round up with me?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "I'm going to be fine. Dad always used to do this with me and Charlie." I said to Adam. "You hurt her cowboy, I will kick your ass." Adam said. "Got it." Dwayne said, in a heavy southern accent. "Cowboy, I like your accent a lot. If I had one like yours I wouldn't shut up." I said. "You don't shut up even without one." Connie said. "Connie." I said. Dwayne and I stepped onto the ice and he got his rope ready. "Ready City girl?" Dwayne asked. "Lets get started." I said. I started skating away and he was right behind me. He tried to rope me and I jumped out of the rope. "Great trick Conway, but freeze." Coach said. I froze, I turned to look at coach. "Thank you Coach. I was trying new things, so that I can get pass the other team if we get in a pickle." I said. "Conway and Dwayne come over." Coach said. We skated over and stoped I linked arms with Banks. "This is Luis Mendoza from the Miami team. This is Dwayne from the Texas team and Dean Portman from the Chicago team. Be nice to them. Pick a partner and not the partner you always pick, Ms.Conway." Coach said. "Ugh, fine. Cowboy, you and me partners." I said. "Sure." Dwayne said. We did practice and we took a break in between switching partners.

It was around 5:30 at night and it was getting dark. "Hit the showers and head home." Coach said. I was nervous about the game tomorrow, plus today is my anniversary with Adam. "Conway, what's going on?" Coach asked. "I think I'm having an anxiety attack." I said, out of breathe and I couldn't stop shaking. "Adam, get out here she isn't feeling great." Coach shouted. I got off the ice and sat straight onto the ground. I took off my skates and helmet. "Babe, what's going on?" Adam asked. "Get. Charlie. Now." I said. He ran and was searching for Charlie. "What's going on?" Charlie asked. "I'm having an anxiety attack." I said, showing him how bad my shaking. "I need to take you home like yesterday." Charlie said. Charlie was dressed and had my bag and his. "Connie, we need to go now. Started your car." Charlie shouted, grabbing my skates and helmet. "Charlie. I need my medication now. I put some in your bag the other day just in case this happened." I said. He started to look through his bag. He found them and handed it to me with my medication. I took the pill and started to get up. "Adam." I said, walking to him. I jumped onto his back. "I love you, and let's go to the diner after I take a shower at home. You can sit on my bed and play video games." I said, kissing his neck. My anxiety pill started to kick in. "I love you too, who's taking us?" Adam asked. "Connie is." I said. "Okay, but is your brother going to kill me?"