Practice Sucks And Being Heartbroken Part One

Mac Kenzye's POV:
I woke up and I was on top of Adam. It's 6:30 in the morning. Why do I have to wake up this early. I put my clothes on and did my makeup. I did my hair sloppy. "Babe, come back to bed." Adam said, sleepily. "You need to wake up. I need a ride to the diner, I have to see mom before practice at 7." I said. He got out of bed groaning. "Stop the noises and get up." I said. "Love you too." He said. I laughed. "Such an idiot." I said. I put my shoes on and walked in on Adam changing. I then tripped and he caught me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to walk in on you like that." I said. "It's okay. Just don't hurt your wrist more." He said. "I love you." I said, staring into his eyes. "I love you too." He said, putting his shirt on. "We got to get going." I said. We walked down and we ran to the car. Adam drove to the diner and we held hands the whole car ride. "I'm going to go to the restroom." Adam said, while we walked in. "Okay, hurry back soon." I said. "Sheri, how are you?" I said. "I'm good and coffee for practice?" Sheri asked. "Yes please and make that two." I said. She walked over to the coffee pot and put two coffee mugs in front of me. Adam walked out of the restroom. "Thank you, Sheri." Adam said. "You're welcome the two of you." Sheri said. "Hey Sheri, do you know where my mom is?" I asked. "In the back, I will grab her." She said, walking away. "Hey everyone." I said, turning in my seat. "Good morning, Kenzye." Everyone in the diner said. "Hey sweetie." Mom said. "Hey momma, we got to hurry. We have practice in 10 minutes, if we are late he makes so do more laps." I said, drinking my coffee really fast. "Okay, just get there and tell your brother. He needs to clean his room after practice. I have a full day instead of the half day, so Adam you can sleep at my house." Mom said. "Okay, mom." Adam said, intertwined our fingers together. "We got to get going. Bye everyone." I said, while walking out. "Bye." Everyone said. We got into the Jeep and got to practice. We walked into practice hand in hand. We hurried and changed. I walked to the ice and started doing laps. Charlie caught up to me, and held my hand. He only does that when he's nervous. "Charlie, what's going on?" I asked. "She broke up with me." He whispered. "You guys, what?" I whispered. "I don't know what to do, this is my first breakup." He said. "We are going to buy ice cream and watch movies at home." I said. I know what it's like to be heartbroken. "Okay, thank you." Charlie said. "I will clean your room for you. Mom told me to tell you to clean it, but you got broken up with so I will do it for you." I said. "You are the best twin anyone could ever have." He said, letting go of my hand. "Let's go Captain. You can't chitchat with your sibling because you can." He said. I skated over to everyone and stoped in front of coach. "We are doing something called bonding challenge. I tie a rope around you all and you all have to skate to the end of the rink." He said. I rolled my eyes, we are all going to fall and I'm going to hurt my wrist. He wrapped the rope around our chest and we all fell. "Get up and start over." Coach shouted. We got up, falling multiple times. "We are never going to get there." Luis said. "Yes we will. Everyone start on your left foot then right foot. It's just basically boot camp." I said. We tried my idea but only got to the middle of the rink. "Great job guys. Who else got an idea?" He asked. "Let's just try it the other way to. Right then left." Guy said. We tried the idea Guy gave us and we made it. "Great job. Do it again." Coach said, blowing his whistle. I grabbed ahold of my ears. "That's hurts, Coach." I said. "Get over it." He said. "Is that how you treat women?" Dwayne asked. "No just you guys." He said. "Let's just get this over with. Varsity is looking at us." I said. We made it to the other side without falling. "Great job, guys." Coach said, untying us. "Thank god, I'm away from Goldie." I said. "Hey, I'm not that bad." Goldie said. "You hooked my leg every time we fall." I said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Goldie said. "It's fine." I said. "See bonding." Coach said.

🏒AFTER PRACTICE🏒
"I can't move, my body hurts." I said. "Same here." Fulton said. I took off my gear and changed into my clothes I had on earlier. "Guys, where are my clothes?" Connie asked. "Mine too." Charlie said, I heard showers going. "They might be in the showers." I said, we all walked to the showers. "Freshmen suck." Averman read out loud. "Why am I the only one that didn't get their clothes soaked?" I asked. "Because you have a chance on the Varsity team, if you let us." Riley said. "No, you will never have me on your team or on your side." I shouted, pushing on his chest. "Sweet thing, Mr. Riley said to your coach that you are on my team now." Riley said. "Bull shit. Get the hell away from me and my team." I said. "Mac Kenzye, can I speak to you?" Coach Bombay said. I walked to him. "I'm sorry, but you are on the Varsity team now. I did everything I could." Coach said. "God, can anything go right for me." I said. I walked towards Riley and slapped him. "I hate you." I said, pushing through his team and out of the locker room. "Kenzye, Kenzye!" I heard someone shouting. "Charlie, please leave me alone. I have to switch teams." I said, I started running. I didn't know where I was running to, but I was running. I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry." I said, looking up. "It's okay, I'm new here, do you know where the office is?" The girl asked. "Yeah, go straight ahead and it will say office." I said, wiping my tears away. "Can I ask you why you're crying?" She asked. "I'm a hockey player. I was on Junior Varsity and now I'm on Varsity. The captain wants to get into my pants and I have a boyfriend." I said. "Well, my name is Dylan Smith. What's your name?" She asked. "My name is Mac Kenzye Conway and my twin brother is Charlie Conway." I said. "Cool, see you around, I guess." She said. "I'm sorry, I really got to go." I said, running towards the doors. I ran to the diner. "Momma!" I shouted. "Sweetie, what happened?" She asked. "I don't want to go on the Varsity team. I want my team not his." I said, bawling my eyes out now. "Sweetheart, its life that stuff happens." She said, wrapping her arms around me. "Mom, I hate the captain." I said, into her chest. "Well, you got to put your brave face now and kick butt. Okay?" She said. "Okay, plus Charlie and Connie broke up, so I'm going to help him." I said. "You are the best sister ever." She said, kissing my forehead. "I got to go. I love you momma." I said, kissing her cheek. "I love you too and buy pizza for dinner. I left a few bucks for you guys." She said. "Okay." I said. I walked on the sidewalks to get to Hans' shop. Someone pulled up and it wasn't Adam or Charlie, it was the person I hate the most. Rickey Riley. "Baby cakes, get in the car." Riley said. "I'm not your baby cakes, baby or babe. So leave me alone please." I said, wiping my tears away. "Oh come on, just get in the car." Riley said. "If I did. You would drive to your house and try to have sex with me, so no." I said, running now. I lost him after four blocks and I slowed down. I opened the door to Hans' shop. "It's Ms. Captain Conway." Hans said. "How did you know it was me?" I asked. "Only three people can open a door, so sadly." He said. "Well, I need advice Hans." I said. "Okay, what is it?" He asked. "If I should go on Varsity and go against my team. The Varsity captain likes me and I hate him, so what should I do." I said. "Well, just tell your team it's for the best and that you will always be there for them." He said. "Thank you Hans. Don't talk to Charlie about Connie, they just broke up." I said. "You're welcome and I won't talk about them I promise." He said. "I got to go Hans, so bye." I said, walking out the door. Adam was about to go into Hans' Shop. "Babe, you okay?" Adam asked, hugging me. "I'm always going to be there for you guys, but this is a great opportunity for me. So I'm going on the Varsity team." I said, hugging back and buried my face in his shirt.