The Varsity Game vs Junior Varsity

Mac Kenzye's POV:
This sucks, I have a sprained wrist and I'm probably benched. I walked into class, the teacher looked at me up and down. "Where have you been?" The teacher asked. "I sprained my wrist and the nurse fixed my hand." I said, Adam look down at his desk. What's going on with him lately? "Hurry and take your seat. You can get the notes later from your brother." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked to my desk. I sit next to Adam and Charlie. I looked over to Adam. I put my leg over his thigh. He gripped it and pulled my leg closer to his groin. I giggled silently. I didn't want to tell Charlie what really happened, so I didn't. I didn't want him hating Adam more. I took the rest of the notes and we still had 20 minutes left. "You guys can work on the homework or just do it later." The teacher said. I didn't want to to do the homework. I will just do that during the game.

🏒IN THE LOCKER ROOMS🏒
I changed into my hockey gear and I'm still part of the team, so I'm going to do laps. "Ms. Conway, come here." Coach said. I walked over to him. "Yes Coach?" I asked. "I heard that you sprained your wrist. I have to bench you, but you still got to do laps." Coach said. "Okay. I was going to do that anyways,Coach." I said. "Who did this to you?" Coach asked. "I did, sir. I accidentally closed the door on my hand and twisted it." I lied. "No you didn't. I seen what you do for this team, you would never let anything happen. So who did this to you?" He said. "I don't know. I didn't get to see his face." I said, looking straight at Adam. "Was it Adam, Conway?" He asked. "Uh, no. It's was Rickey Riley. Yeah, it was him." I said. "Okay." He said. I did laps with the team. "How's your wrist?" Charlie asked. "Could be better?" I said. "I know. Who did this to you?" Charlie asked. "Rickey Riley." I said. "That bastard." He said. "It's okay. I'm fine." I said. "Can you rotate it?" He asked. "No." I said, sadly. "Then you're not fine." Charlie said. Adam stares me down and I faked a smile. "You faked a smile. It was Adam. Mac Kenzye June." Charlie said. "What if it was? What are you going to do about it? He didn't mean to hurt me." I said. "Never mind." Charlie said, skating faster. "Captain. You need to hurry everyone's finished." Fulton said. "I can barely move, okay?" I said. I finished my laps and I skated over to the team. I accidentally snowed Goldberg. "Sorry Goldie." I said. "It's fine." Goldberg said. "Kenzye is benched. You guys have to work very hard. Teach these varsity team who's boss." Coach said. "Aren't they the boss?" Guy said. "I don't know, you tell me." Coach said.

🏒THE GAME🏒
I saw my mom in the stands. I waved and she waved back and smiled. She still doesn't know about my injury. I got up out of the box and told Coach I was seeing my mom. "Okay. Hurry back though." He said. "Thanks coach." I said, I don't have my skates on, only in my socks. I walked and sat down next to my mom. "Why aren't you out playing?" She asked. "Momma, I sprained my wrist." I said, looking down. "Who did it?" She asked. "Rickey Riley." I said. "You sure?" She asked, she knows everything. "Yes, I saw the back of his head." I said. "Okay, get back down there, captain." She said, patting my back. "I love you mom." I said, I haven't said that since my dad left us. "I love you too." She said. I got up and walked down the stands. I walked back to the box. "Luis out there and Averman switch." Coach shouted. Averman got into the box and Luis out. "You got this, Luis." I shouted. He smirked, I rolled my eyes. Charlie got hooked and fell to the ice. "That has to hurt." I said. "It probably did." Adam said. "When did you guys switch?" I asked. "Two minutes ago when you were talking to mom." Adam said. "Oh okay. I missed you playing?" I asked. "Yeah, it's okay though. I didn't mean to sprain your wrist, babe." Adam whispered. "It's fine. I'm healthy, I'm fine." I said. "Can you help me with tonight's science homework? I still don't understand it." Adam said. "Yes, you just need to drive me home and let me get clothes." I said. "Okay, thank you babe." Adam said, kissing my cheek. I smiled and turned to see my mom. My mom smiled and went back to watch the game. "Come on guys. You guys can do it." I shouted and Charlie scored. I jumped up and turned to the crowd. "That's my twin." I shouted. People in the crowd shouted. "Shut up Conway!" Cole shouted at me from his teams box. "Fuck you, Cole." I shouted. "Don't talk that way babe. It's bad and you can get into the penalty box." Adam said. "I'm fine with that, he's an ass." I said.

🏒END OF THE GAME🏒
We tied 9-9. I thought we would win to show them what we got. "Great game guys." I said, when we were in the locker room. "We tied, we could've won with you." Dwayne said. "It's still the best game we had." I said.

🏒GOING HOME🏒
"Momma, I'm going over to Adam's to do homework. I might stay over there because it's a packet." I said. "Okay, same rules as before." She said. "Got it, mom." Adam said. "Love you momma." I said, hugging her and kissing her cheek. "See ya tomorrow morning. I will go to the diner before practice." I said. "Okay." She said. I grabbed Adam's hand started walking to his car. "Oh and mom we are stopping by the house." I shouted. "Okay." She shouted back.
Adam drove me home and he gripped my thigh harder. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked. "They are going to found out it was me." Adam said. "It's going to be fine. They won't, I promise." I said, kissing his lips. I took off my seatbelt and walked to the front door. Adam wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed and walked into my house. We walked up to my room and I grabbed a random duffel bag. I put my pjs in and my makeup. I grabbed some clothes and shoes. "How much clothes do you need?" Adam asked. "What if I spill on my clothes." I said.