Practice Sucks And Being Heartbroken Part Two

Mac Kenzye's POV:
🏒AT HOME🏒
I got chocolate ice cream, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles for Charlie. He was in all of his blankets and crying. "Baby, I got rainbow sprinkles for you." I said. He got up and grabbed the stuff out of my hands and went back. "I'm going to pick up your room now, okay." I said. "Okay." Charlie mumbled, I started picking him. "So, I'm going to take the spot on Varsity, but I'm still going to be there for you guys." I said, Charlie got up. "What?! No, you can't." He said, shoving ice cream into his mouth. "Charlie, it's the best opportunity I have had in a long time." I said. He just sat there, I would do the same if it was him. "I'm sorry, Char. I will go to every game you guys have." I said. "It's fine, just get out." He said. I just walked out and walked into my room. "So, how did it go with him?" Adam asked. "I think he hates me right now so." I said, sitting on my bed. "He will come around, I promise." He said. "Thank you for being there for my family." I said, putting my head on lap. "You're welcome." He said, playing with my hair. I fell asleep.

🏒TWO HOURS LATER🏒
"Kenzye, there's pizza." Charlie shouted. "I'm coming." I said, wondering where Adam was. "Hey do you know where Adam is?" I asked Charlie. "He had to go home and there's a letter on your desk." He said. "Okay, thanks for ordering the pizza." I said, grabbing two slices of cheese pizza. I ran back up to my room.

(The letter is in Italics)
"Dear Mac Kenzye June Conway,
I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. There was an emergency at home so I had to go. I left my jacket there so you could wear it.
Love Adam Riley Banks <3"

He so nice and so cute. I just hope everything is okay at home. I ate my pizza and turned my tv on to some show. I wasn't really paying attention, because I was doing homework.

"Charlie, you doing little bit better?" I asked, after I was done with my homework. "Yeah. Thank you for helping me." Charlie said. "It's a sister job to help." I said, hitting his arm. "Done with homework?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "I want to rollerblade." He said. "Okay, let me change." I said.

I changed and went into the living room

I changed and went into the living room. I put my rollerblades on and waited for Charlie. He came down and sat on the loveseat. He put his rollerblades on. "Let's go." He said. We walked to the door and roller blade down the street. I saw Adam's Jeep at Linda's house. "Why is Adam's Jeep at Linda's?" Charlie asked. "I have no clue, he said that there was a family emergency at home, so he left." I said. "It's probably nothing, let's keep going." Charlie said. "No, why is he at Linda's?" I said. I skated to the front door. I knocked on the door. The door swung open, to reveal Adam with his shirt off and a hickey on his neck. "What the fuck is going on? You said there's was a family emergency, not a fucking bootycall." I shouted. "I'm sorry I. I...." Adam said. "Forget. Don't try to save yourself, have this back." I said, removing his sweater. "And tomorrow, you take all of your sweaters or whatever you have at my house and take them. I'm still going to take that dress that you bought me." I said, throwing his sweater at him. I was crying, now I was only in my bra and tank top. "We are fucking over. Have fun with Slutty Linda." I said. I skated home, Charlie right behind me. I opened the front door and fall. "Just get them off." I shouted. Charlie got them off and I ran to my room. "I hate myself for ever even liking him." I mumbled into my pillow. I started crying even more. "You're going to be okay, I promise." Charlie said. "It's not going to be okay. I liked him since like birth." I said. I wiped my eyes and Charlie hugged me. I hugged back. I buried my face into his chest. "Why do you think he did this?" I asked, mumbled. "Because he is an idiot, he doesn't deserve you, baby." He said. I started falling asleep.