School

Mac Kenzye's POV:
I groaned, I didn't want to wake up. I got up and started doing my hair. It's 5:30 in the morning, I always wake up at this time for school. My hair didn't take that long as I thought it would. I did my makeup and put deodorant on. I walked back into my room and picked out my shoes for the day. I put a cute pink romper on, that went with my shoes. It's now 6:30 and school starts and 7:30, I got to get Charlie up. I walked to Charlie's room. "Charlie, get up." I shouted. "Ugh. No!" He said. "It's 6:30." I said. "Why didn't you get me up earlier?" He asked, jumping out of his bed. "You have to get an alarm clock soon." I said, walking out of his room. I got my backpack and hockey bag.

I walked down the stairs and Adam was talking with my mom

I walked down the stairs and Adam was talking with my mom. "Hey babe." I said, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed some granola and but it in a bag. I kissed my mom's cheek. "Good morning mom. We have a game today." I said. "Good morning to you sweetie and I will come. I promise." She said. "Let's get going." Charlie said. "Shotgun." I shouted. "Ugh, I hate you." Charlie said. "No you don't." I said. We walked out of the house. We got to Adam's Jeep and I put my hockey bag in the back seat. Charlie got in the back seat and sat in the middle. I jumped in and put my seatbelt on. "Charlie, you got you seatbelt on?" I asked. "Yes, I do. Don't worry about me." He said. "Okay." I said, eating my granola. Adam started backing out of the driveway. "You guys ready for the game today?" I asked. "I'm a little scared." Charlie said. "Why?" I asked. "It's our first game with you guys together." He said. I mean it's true, it is our first game together. "We all can do it. Just remember we are together no matter what." Adam said. I blushed, I grabbed his thigh.

🏒AT SCHOOL🏒 (A/N: It's the college, when the got their scholarships).
I always hate this school because we are all only 16 and 17. These college students are like 19 and 20, we are babies to them. "Ms. Captain Conway, me and you in the bathroom soon." It was Mr. Varsity Captain. "No, I don't like you Riley." I said, he slammed me against the locker. I punch him in the nose. I pushed him away. "Don't talk to me, Riley. I hate you." I screamed. Everyone moved out of the way when I walked down Eden Hall. I hate this school so much, plus the game is against them. I was tense like really tense. Adam wrapped his arm around my waist and I flinched. "You are not okay. What's wrong?" Adam asked. "It's just Riley on the Varsity team. He keeps making gross comments about me." I explained. "Where is he?" He asked. "Don't worry, I have it handled. He has a broken nose." I said. Adam was shocked. "He wants to get into my pants. I hate Rickey Riley. He can kiss someone else ass." I said, getting into my locker. "I will see you later, I love you. No more breaking noses." Adam said, walking away. "I love you too and no promises." I shouted. I giggled and walked into the math class. I sighed, because I have Riley and his team in this class. "Conway. I'm going to make you fall for me." Riley said. "I'm so scared. Shut up." I said. I sit in the back with his team and him. "You can't deny that you like me." Riley said. "Rickey. Please. Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone. Before. I. Break. You. Nose. Again." I said, I was breathing weird. Why does my anxiety have to kick in now. I opened my bag and I was shaking. "What you looking for?" Riley asked. I found my pill bottle. "Is that steroids?" Riley asked. "No, it's my anxiety medication." I said, taking one and swallowing it. "Please, leave me alone. I hate fighting." I said. "No promises." He said mocking me. "Don't put your life into my life. That's my business and your girlfriend is cheating on you. With Cole." I said, pointing at one of his dumb teammates. "You been hooking up with my girl?!" Riley shouted. Well, he didn't have to scream that. "What no?! What did the little whore tell you?" Cole said. "Call me a little whore again, you will regret it. I'm 100 pounds and you are 300 pounds, I will take you down." I said, giving him my death stare. "Little stupid whore." Cole said. I got up from my seat and walked out. I'm not dealing with that shit. "Hey, it's not end of class yet." Riley said. "I don't fucking care." I said, running away. I saw the dean of the school, I slid into a closet. I heard his footsteps stop and start again. The bell rang and I slid out of he closet. "Mac Kenzye Conway, why were you in the closet instead of class?" Mr. Riley asked. Shit, I got caught. "It's just that your son, keeps hitting on me and I already have a boyfriend." I said. "Okay, getting going to class." He said. I walked into someone. I can't do anything right today. "I'm so sorry." I said, helping them pick up theirs papers. "Babe, you aren't okay. Please tell me, I want to help." It was Adam. "It's just Riley from Varsity. I'm fine, I promise." I said, smiling. "That's not it." Adam said. "Fine. He tries to get into my pants every chance he gets. I had to take my pills today because of him. I really hate this school. He's making my life hell." I said. "I'm going to talk to him." Adam said, getting up. "No, Bombay said stay away from them as much as possible." I said, getting up. He started walking away. "Adam, stop." I shouted, he didn't stop. "Cake-eater stop." I shouted, he stop. "Let's get going to class." He said, gripping my wrist hard. "Ow, Adam that hurts." I said, he was practically dragging me. "Adam, I think you sprained my wrist." I said. I yanked my hand out of his grip. I fell straight on my butt. "Adam, what the hell are you doing to her?" It's Charlie. I got up and ran to Charlie. I buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "My wrist hurts, Char." I said. "Let me see it." Charlie said, holding his hand out. I showed him my wrist. "That's definitely sprained, Ken. You probably wouldn't be able to play." He said. "No, it's my chance to kick Riley's ass." I said. "What?" He asked. He so clueless. I had this huge bruise forming. "Coach has to bench me." I said. "What no, you're the captain. He can't bench you." Charlie said. "Thanks, I know but it sprained and I can't do anything." I said. "What are we going to do without you?" He said. "Going to do the same stuff you always do with me." I said. "Let's go to the nurse." Charlie said. "Carry me." I said, my arms out. He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked to the nurse's office. "You get to class." I said. "You sure?" Charlie asked. "Yes, Char. I'm sure." I said.