Boston University

Mac Kenzye's POV:
Today is the day I go to Boston University. I'm really scared. I had to wake up at 4:30 and get to the airport by 5 am. Adam and the team were waiting at the airport. Charlie and my mom drove me to the airport. I was excited to go, but wasn't ready to leave my mom. "We are going to miss you captain." Connie said. "No, don't think like that. I'm not leaving you guys." I said, everyone giving me a hug. "My babygirl is going to Boston University by herself. Don't let any boys talk to you." Luis said. "I know, don't worry no one is taking me away from you." I whispered in his ear. "You left your cigarettes at home right?" He said, into my ear. "Yes, you can't take them on a plane." I said, letting go of Luis. "No doubting yourself." Mom said. "I won't. I have to go." I said. I had to be on the plane in like 20 minutes. I always get through security easy and smoothly. I sat down at the lounge next to my gate. "Flight 132 Massachusetts is boarding now." The lady said. I got up and had my suitcase. It's not a very big suitcase, it like a carryon bag basically. I walk into the plane and put my bag in the over head compartment. I was super nervous, I hope I can get around there easily.

🏒ARRIVING IN MASSACHUSETTS🏒
I'm finally here. The plane landed and I put my headphones in. I grabbed my suitcase that was in the over head compartment. I got off the plane and went into the airport. I was excited but scared. "You must be Mac Kenzye Conway from Minnesota." I barely heard her through my loud music. She was a pretty school girl. She has short dark brown hair, green eyes that pop, and she seems nice. She was truly beautiful, she was a pretty girl. She probably dating the captain of some team or club.

"Yeah, I'm her

"Yeah, I'm her. And who are you?" I asked, putting my headphones away. "Oh sorry, I'm Allison, your roommates and tour guide for the week." She said. "That's right. Sorry, I forgot what you looked like. We should get going because first class starts soon. I don't want to be late on my first day." I said. We hurried and I put my suitcase in our dorm and it's really nice.

We walked into our first class which is Chemistry

We walked into our first class which is Chemistry. I hate chemistry, I hate wearing the glass because it makes me look so gross. "Hey babe. What's up?" A guy, probably named chad or something like that said to me. "Ew, as if. I have a boyfriend." I said, sitting down next to Allison. "Don't talk to him. He will make your brain cells disappear." Allison said. "Yeah, I know. I told him I have a boyfriend." I said. "Oh no. That will only make him want you more." She said. "Why did you tell me this. I'm only 16 and how old is he?" I asked. "He's almost 20." She said. "Yes, that's against the law, so I could report him to the police." I said. "Haha, I love your humor." She said, punching my arm slightly. I didn't even feel it. I used to get beat to the ground in hockey, so nothing bothers me except my twin brother.
"Welcome to Chemistry, Mac Kenzye Conway." The professor said. "It's great being here." I said, writing down the notes in my notebook. I can be a nerd sometimes.
It's the end of class and Allison and I are getting smoothies because we have a free period right now. "OMG, they have a pineapple peach flavor. I want that one." I said, those fruits are my favorite and I never seen them in a smoothie together. "I'm paying for you and you can get the breakfast tomorrow." Allison said. "Okay, I mean thank you. You don't have to pay for me." I said. "My treat." She said, telling the guy our order. I sat on a stool and a table. The guy taking our order came over and gave us our drinks. "Thank you again, Allison." I said. "Yeah, no problem. We should head to our next class." Allison said. "Yeah, we should." I said. We got up from where we were and headed to class.
We were about to go into our class then I stopped her. "I forgot to tell you that my boyfriend is coming on Tuesday night and is staying with us for the rest of the week I'm here." I said. "That's completely fine just don't have sex." She said. "I haven't done it with him yet, but I'm only 16 turning 17 next month." I said. "Okay, Ms.Conway." She said, heading into class. I walked in after her and sat next to her. "Hey, what's your name?" It kind of sounded like Luis. I looked up and it was Luis. "Luis, you weren't supposed to come until tomorrow night." I said, surprised. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Why did you come so early?" I asked. "Uh, no reason." He said, kissing my cheek. He never just kisses my cheek in front of random people. He always loves showing everyone that I'm his. "Well, this is the last class we have until after lunch." I said, sipping on my smoothie. He grabbed my smoothie and drank it. "Welcome to class everyone." The professor said. "Good morning." Everyone said but me. Luis even said good morning. "Do you know him?" I whispered. "Yeah, that's my uncle. That's why I'm in his classes today." He said. "Oh okay." I said, writing down the notes he was giving us. Luis put his hand on my inner thigh. I didn't swat it away or put my leg over his hand like I usually do.
The bell rang and I hurried and finished my notes. I took Luis' hand and we went to lunch.
It was the end of the school day and Luis and I went to my dorm room. Luis sat on my bed and I got on too. I cuddled into his side.

I fell asleep

I fell asleep.
Today was the best day of my life.