Hans Is What?!?

Mac Kenzye's POV:
I have been awake since 5:30 am for no reason and I'm so tired. I watch the sun rise up.
I got ready for the day. It was gonna be a lazy day, so hoodie and sweatpants and some old sneakers. I walked down stairs and Momma was still home. "Kenzye, come sit down. I have some really bad news." She said. I sat down on a stool. "I just got the news. Hans is dead. I'm so sorry sweetie. He died in his sleep. They are having a funeral tomorrow." She said. I started crying. No, no this can't be happening. I talked to him yesterday he was fine. No, no. I got up and ran to the front door. I ran out and found myself heading towards the pond. I was crying hysterically. I felt a presence next to me. I looked over and it was Coach. "I heard what happened. So I asked your mom where you might be. She said to the one place you and Hans played. This pond." Coach said. "I don't need you to talk to me about Hans." I said. "He was my coach too." Coach said. "Was he like a father and grandpa to you?" I asked, wiping my tears. "He was like everything to me." Coach said, folding his hands together. "He was the only one that knew I was gonna be famous because of my smartass mouth of mine." I said, laughing a little. He laughed too. "Lets go on a walk. Tell me everything you and Hans did together." Coach said, holding his hand out in front of me to grab it. I grabbed it and we started walking. "Hans taught me how to skate before I even walked. Well, that's what mom told me." I said. "Your mom is a smart women you know that?" He said. "I do because she raised Charlie and I right." I said. We laughed and continued our walk. Our walks are nice.
We ended up and the diner. Coach said it was his treat to buying our food. I insisted I could pay my own food. "Coach, why are you nice to me and not the others?" I asked, while we waited for our food. "You are more than a beautiful girl that people see you as. I want to coach you how to get into hockey professionally." He said. That's why he took an interest in me. We eat our food and we walked again.
It was the end of the night and coach took me home. "See ya tomorrow, Coach." I said. "See ya." Coach said. "He's a wonderful man because of you." Mom said. "Not because of me, because he's a great coach." I said.
I walked up to my room and face planted into my pillow. I cried and cried. I was breathing heavily and I was up all night.
Not one hour did I get sleep last night. I got ready for the funeral. I was in a black dress that was down to my mid-shins. I put some black heels on and I straightened my hair. I put chapstick on and walked out of my room.

We were at Hans funeral and Charlie never let go of my hand

We were at Hans funeral and Charlie never let go of my hand. I saw Coach Bombay. He finally showed up on time. Before Father could speak Coach Bombay held his hand up and stepped forward. Coach took out a Duck jersey that had Hans's name on it and placed it on Hans coffin. "Every time you touch the ice, remember it was Hans who taught us to fly." Coach said. I cried even harder, Hans was everything to me. Now he's gone forever.

I had to lose another father figure in my life and I was devastated

I had to lose another father figure in my life and I was devastated. He was the last one I had. I leaned into Charlie and he was hugging me. Everyone was silently crying. I looked over and the team was sad but they weren't crying. They weren't that close to Hans, like Charlie and I.
The funeral was over and I just ran to the car. I just want to go home.
We got up and I ran to the door. I flung the door open and ran up the stairs. I stayed up in my room until someone knocked on my door. "Just leave me alone." I said, sitting on the floor. The door opened and it was Adam. He closed the door and sat next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Why did he have to leave me?" I said in a whisper. "He didn't want to suffer anymore. He didn't want you to see him leave." He said, kissing the top of my head. I cried even more. "He was the only person, except Charlie that could help me through this kind of stuff. He didn't even say goodbye to me last night." I said. "He didn't want you to leave on a bad note." He said. He was probably right, Hans didn't want me to suffer. I started feeling sleepily. Exhaustion took over my body.
It's been about maybe two weeks. I have been living in my room since the funeral. I haven't even took a shower since then or changed my clothes. The team has seen me one at a time because that's all mom will allow me to see. Connie has been a great support for me. "Hey baby cakes." Connie said, coming into my room. Today is her day to see me. "Hey." I said, weakly. "I see you haven't eaten breakfast. Why, you need to eat." She said. "I'm not hungry." I said. "You are and I know it. How about we go see Sheri. You like her, don't you." Connie said, all perky. "She will make me eat food. I'm not hungry." I said. "How about you take a shower. Let that warm water run down you body. It will clear you mind." She said. I sighed, she won't leave until I do something. "Fine, I will take a shower." I said. I grabbed underwear and a bra. I walked to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and made the water warm.
I finished my shower. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put my bra and underwear on. I walked out to my room and saw that Connie put my favorite sweats and hoodie out for me. I put them on and walked out of my room with my hood up. "Hey baby. How are you doing?" Mom asked. She been worrying about me. "I feel like I could go back to school tomorrow." I said, more like a whisper. "That's good." Mom said. "Connie had to go home early so Goldie came over." Charlie said. "Hey Goldie." I said. "You finally made it out of your room. We are getting somewhere. Aren't we?" Goldie said in a funny voice. I laughed. I haven't laughed in like I don't know, but it felt like forever. "Hey mom can we get candy and ice cream for dinner?" I asked. "Anything for you." Mom said.
I went on a walk and ended up at Hans grave. I sat at his feet with legs criss-cross applesauce. I felt a tear roll down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it away. I heard something in the distance. I turned my head and it was Coach. "Kenzye, it late. Come one lets get you home." Coach said. I just nodded my head and walked home with Coach.
"Thank you for bring her back home, Gordon." Mom said. "It was no problem. Just worried about her." He said, patting my back. I walked into the house. I walked to the kitchen and Charlie was scooping the ice cream. "Hey. Here's you candy and your ice cream." He said, sliding it towards me. I eat the ice cream first.
I eat the candy and headed to my room. I went straight to bed. I was tired but not tired at the same time.
I went on my phone and stayed up until 3am. I fell asleep after I plugged my phone in.