Empire

They had been planning this for months...

Going to every place they knew only someone with a good head on their shoulders would go, such as high school campuses, museums, libraries, even checking volunteer list, but only one person stuck out to him.

They handed him a portfolio full of women and she stood out to him and he didn't know why.

In order for Kingsley to get ownership of his dads wealth and take over his drug cartel, or any other business he owned his father felt he needed to be married.

Kingsley didn't understand why him not being married would affect him taking over things but he knew he had to prove to his father he was ready before he gave everything to someone other than him.

In his fathers eyes he didn't want the empire to go to anybody who was to busy living the fast life like Kingsley was. Kingsley was running the streets and running around with to many hoes which meant if he wasn't smart enough he'd make easy enemies and also would be planning a lot of unwanted seeds.

His father didn't want him to be like he was when he first took over the business, his father felt untouchable and would start things with people just because he knew they feared him which caused him to lose a lot of investments he ended up having to rebuild the whole empire so he needed Kingsley to be ready and felt like the right woman could get him there.

What his father didn't know was how far Kingsley was willing to go to prove to him he was ready, even if that meant tricking someone to marry him. Someone so innocent and naive they didn't even see it coming.