?

Kiara Leona Lewis

"I think I found da' house I want"

"You say that every other day" rubbing my stomach I let out a breath of air looking at my swollen feet.

"I'm dead ass, we can look at it today he said he can meet up with us in 30 minutes"

"Renzo look at me my whole body is swollen I am not going to be able to look at a house today just go and tell me if you like it, if you do then we will schedule another date for me to see it" taking my cup off my night stand I drank some of my tea before taking the lid off the cup and eating some ice.

"You not supposed ta' be eating ice, did you check yo blood pressure?"

"They not about to have me sitting at that hospital for hours to drop my blood pressure like they did Sevyn just to send her home, I can lower my blood pressure here"

"Ima run you a bubble bath" nodding my head I felt a tiny pinch in my stomach but ignored it as I drank my sweet tea and ate my ice.

Pulling up my phone I continued to look at unnecessary baby items.

"Breast feed or formula" speaking more to myself I looked at different breast pumps waiting on Mike to come back in the room.

After Sevyn had that big scare Mike has been real cautious about me and the baby.

Sevyn just got real stressed and overwhelmed that night so her blood pressure was through the roof they made her stay in the hospital for a few days and gave her something to try to lower her blood pressure and told her if it didn't get lower she would have to have the baby early.

Lucky her it did drop so she was now at home on mandatory bed rest.

I was a little bit further along then her though so I should be having my baby in the next 4 weeks.

"Alright come on" looking up from my iPad I sat it down as Mike came next to me grabbing my hand to help me out the bed.

"Thanks" twisting my face as my stomach cramped a little more he gave me this look as I waved him off.

"I'm fine it's just Braxton Hicks"

"Alright but if you start feelin more pain let me know"

Nodding my head I stripped out my clothes throwing them in the laundry hamper before slowly climbing in the water feeling my body relax to the hot water surrounding me.

He had used my night time bubble bath and episome salt so I knew I would be knocked out as soon as I got out.

I relaxed in the water listening to the music playing when I felt a sharp pain in my back it was quick but painful and went away so I ignored it.

Closing my eyes I let out deep breath's when I noticed the pain come again.

I started to do the counting thing the nurses recommended breathing in and out but it was hard to focus on both while ignoring the pain.

"Renzo" gripping the sides of the tub I was able to call his name out.

"Yea?" Not responding due to the pain I waited a few minutes before seeing him walk through the door.