Wedding bells

Sevyn

Sevyn

Sitting in my chair in front of the mirror in my bra and panties I watched as everyone ran around in circles doing last minute things for the wedding.

15 minutes

That's all I had before I would be locked in with this man for what would feel like a life time.

Until death do us part

All of a sudden I was nervous like heart racing, butterflies, hands sweating, hell everything was sweating.

I was nervous last night but that was, more of a what if it hurts nervous.

This nervous was what if he leaves me at the alter, like maybe my pussy was trash-

Laughing at myself because I knew that could never be the reason last night was amazing, beyond amazing.

Blushing I looked down at my nails biting my bottom lip looking around the room trying to make sure nobody was watching me have this battle with my thoughts.

All I could do was keep praying that God would be with me today and nothing would end up going South.

At the beginning I hated everything about this arrangement, but now it's all I wanted all I wanted to do was be with King all day.

All I wanted to do was be under him, hear his voice, smell him, feel his skin against mine to see his smile. I just wanted him and everything that came with him.

People might think I'm crazy but King turned out to be amazing to me, the way he looked at me sent chills down my spine.

We never talked much about our feelings but honestly I wished we would've spoke on them last night that way I wouldn't feel as nervous as I did.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder my mom came and told me it was time to put my dress on.

Quickly grabbing a napkin I patted my arm pits dry and wiped the sweat off the palm of my hands.

"Nervous?"  Nodding my head at his mom she gave me reassuring smile.

"He's, he's out there right? Like no funny business he's not about to leave me at the alter is he?" 

Everybody was laughing but I was dead ass.

"Relax, he's already waiting on you at the alter" my mom applied my vail touching up my make up and hair as I slid on my heals and Kiara handed me my bouquet.