Different

Sevyn

I felt so fucked up like literally sick to my stomach I couldn't stop throwing up from how bad I felt.

I had threw up the whole plane ride to Virginia because I felt like God was trying to punish me for being a hateful person.

God knew I had no problem forgiving people in my past but here I was being a hateful person towards King.

The last thing I said to him is that I didn't want to speak to him for 5 years.

My mom use to always say be careful what you to say to people because you never know what your last words would be to somebody.

"I'm about to go to the restroom and brush my teeth you guys find out his room number"

Walking down the halls I definitely was in need of of a damn Tylenol extra strength.

Mike had called Kings mom and dad then called Kiara who was already over and told me what happened.

Before I could even call Tiara she was banging on the door to the condo telling me to grab my shit because we were about to fly out on there parents Private jet to get here faster.

As far as his parents? They were all the way in Jamaica on a vacation so it would take them longer to get here.

Pushing threw people saying excuse me until I finally found a bathroom I pushed the door open and searched my "hoe bag" pulling out a toothbrush and toothpaste quickly brushing my teeth at the bathroom sink and washing my face with a paper towel.

Next I pulled out my white girl brush detangling my hair before spraying on some perfume.

I couldn't just sit in this hospital looking any kind of way.

Pulling myself together the best I could so I wouldn't start throwing up and crying again I walked out of the bathroom back to the waiting area

"Did you guys get his room number?"

"That dumb bitch won't give it to us she don't believe I'm his fucking sister" rolling her eyes she crossed her arms under her chest as Kiara rubbed her shoulders trying to calm her down.

"Let me see what she says to me"  nodding her head I walked back up to the desk where a white girl with brown hair sat.

"Hi I'm here to see Kingsley Brewster I'm his wife" showing her my ring I gave her a fake smile as she gave me a look.