Set up

Sevyn

Watching as King paced circles around his home office I sat at his desk not knowing what to say.

I came in here because it's 2am and I woke up out of my sleep hungry. I was tired but then I noticed King wasn't in the bad so I walked around and ended up finding him in here.

I didn't say anything just sat down and he's been walking back and forth in this same room for 30 minutes now.

I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to interrupt his thought process since he looked like he was in deep thought.

Opening his drawers looking for snacks I opened one at the bottom finding a snickers.

King had a sweet tooth so he ALWAYS had candy.

When he heard the wrapper unfold he gave me a look before shaking his and continuing to pace the room.

Looking at the clock on his laptop it now said 2:47am causing me to let out a yawn as I rubbed my eyes.

"You want to talk about it?"letting out a huff of air he continued to pace not acknowledging my question just in his own little bubble, so I continued to sit there.

"It's okay not to be okay sometimes"

"My pops know about da arrangement" shifting uncomfortably in my seat I didn't really know what to say so I just sat there waiting for him to continue.

"He wanna meet with us, Rain pillow talked to Tisha and Tisha tried to black mail me but I wasn't goin' for the shit so she told my pops"

Rolling my eyes at the sound of Tishas name I counted to ten in my head to try to calm myself he was already stressing so I didn't need to add fuel to the fire.

"I just don't want shit ta' happen to you, or to us. I ain't scared of much but losin' you and my kids is in da' top bracket... I can't believe Rain took Tisha ass back, even showed Tisha the documents."

Letting him ramble on I reached in his Minnie fridge grabbing a water bottle.

I was nervous but I didn't want to show it. I knew King was dangerous when I met him so to imagine his dads reaction when we see him? I honestly didn't want to think about it.

I wondered if he would make us divorce or send me off to an island, or kill me? Shaking the thoughts out my mind I snapped out of my thoughts watching King walk up to me.

Opening my bottle I watched him bend down to my level as I chugged down my water.

"Dave do not look at me like that"

"Like what?"

"Like this is going to be our last time being around eachother" shrugging my shoulders I sat the bottle down watching as he gave me a look of guilt.

"How about we relax, yea you set up an arrangement and tricked me in to marrying you at FIRST but this was not an arrangement."

Grabbing his hand and placing it on top of my belly I rolled my eyes when the babies started to kick.

"The way I feel about you is not an arrangement or vows were not an arrangement, he just needs to face the facts! With or with out you tricking me we would've gotten married all you did was speed up the timeline" rubbing circles on my stomach with his thumb he placed his hand on my face before pulling me in to a kiss.