3 sum

King

Today was the day that King would be meeting Sevyns family, from what he heard it only consisted of Her father Mother and Grandma

Although her Grandpa wasn't around often do to him being sick he would be coming as well.

It was a small tight nit family and with Sevyn being there only child and grandchild he knew they would be coming down on him hard so he was definitely nervous.

He never really cared who fucked with him and who didn't fuck with him but since this was literally the only family Sevyn had he did want to have their blessing when it comes to marrying her.

He didn't set them up in a hotel but instead they would be staying in Kings guest house. He made sure to have workers there as well making sure everything was spotless and tending to her parents every need.

Sevyn kept telling him how her family really didn't need any of that and she found it amusing how nervous he was and they hadn't even arrived yet.

Sevyn did not believe her family was judgemental, they wanted what was best for her just like she only had them they only had her.

Since they were older they were very much old school which is what worried King he wasn't no regular ass dude working a 9-5 and that worried him.

"King you seriously have to relax" she watched as he adjusted and readjusted his watch and chain.

They were sitting in the waiting area at the airport and King couldn't stop moving around. First impressions were everything that's why he shut down Sevyns offer for him to stay at home while she picked them up.

What would that even look like? Her telling her parents he's sitting at home instead of waiting at the airport with her.

He was trying to do everything right, he didn't even smoke this morning because he didn't know how they would feel about it.

He made sure he got an edge up and had his braids redone, he was also wearing these fake glasses to make him look educated.

"I ain't neva met nobody family before"
"They'll love you King" placing a kiss on his cheek she took his hands in hers hoping to get him to relax a little bit.

"What if they don't fuck with me like dat' and don't want us ta' get married" scrunching up his face as he looked at Sevyn she shifted in her seat to get more comfortable.

"Honestly King, I would love for my parents to give you there blessing, but with my parents there not even like that of course they might give you a hard time but once they see how happy you make me they'll get on board, and there's nothing they can say or do to change how I feel about you so it really doesn't matter because I like you" shrugging her shoulders she sent him a reassuring smile causing some of his nervousness to go away.