Portfolio

Looking through portfolios of women Kingsley was determined to find a woman that would make his father happy even if she wasn't the one for him at the end he just needed somebody that would last for a minute.

With the help of his best friends and some of the workers in his warehouses they had came up with some portfolios of women that seemed like wife material.

In each portfolio there were pictures they either had taken themselves or ones that were on the girls social media accounts. Also each portfolio had everything about their backgrounds and also their professions.

"Now Mike why da' fuck would my pops want me with a bitch with 5 kids" shaking my head I trashed the portfolio making everyone laugh.

"She was bad as fuck and obviously had some good pussy if she got 5 kids"  shrugging his shoulders we continued to go through portfolio after portfolio.

Kingsley was 25 with no kids at the moment he stood at 6'3 was light skinned with hella tattoos and long braids.

He was a good looking guy and it wouldn't be hard for him to find somebody but he really didn't feel like going through the whole trial and error faze.

"How long you got to get married?"
"A fuckin' month bro" shaking his head he let out a deep sigh.
"And you already know he ain't goin' for just any bitch she gotta prove she the one"

Kingsley was just like his father a rollin stone with a hot head to match so his dad was just afraid of everything going down hill.

But a month? To find the perfect wife? 

That was nearly impossible, he had already been through damn near every portfolio his crew had brought him.

"This shit Drivin' me mad" tossing all the portfolios on the table the papers flew out everywhere as he clenched his jaw growing mad.

"Just get online like everybody else do? Das how I met Tisha ass on Instagram"

Nodding his head agreeing with his best friend Rain he slowly pulled out his phone.

Rain and Tisha had been together for a year and Tisha had moved down here after them seeing each other for 6 months so they could be closer to each other.

Rain and Kingsley had known each other since they were in elementary and Rain had always been one of the guys to him, and she always came through for him when he needed her.

He was trying not to stress over this whole marriage thing but it was all his mind could focus on.

"It's bitches everywhere bro, but if I'm marrying da bitch she could at least be good to look at"
"You could pay for some surgery" he couldn't help but laugh because it was true but he didn't want to go through all that.

"I shouldn't even have to go through all dat shit though" 
"Ain't shit gone be easy though, you gotta find a bitch cute enough to have on ya arm naive enough to marry yo ass in less than a month and also one that could impress yo pops"
"It ain't shit to trick a bitch in to marrying me"

And in his eyes it wasn't shit,  if you saw him you could see any bitch was willing to marry his ass, they usually the ones asking anyways. The only thing was that he didn't just want anyone because whoever he chose would end up getting some portion of his money and would most likely know about the family business.

Everyone in North Carolina knew he was a part of the drug cartel but this marriage wouldn't just lead to a divorce after everything was passed down she would have to stick around for awhile which means she would have information to use against him.

He was not trying to end up with no messy bitch that used what happened between them against him at the end to try to trap him or get him locked up. That's why it was so important to find the right one so it didn't end up being a huge mess.

The only thing in the war was the short amount of time they had to get everything in order.

"So if you find somebody How you plan on doin it? How you gonna get them to marry you?"

Rubbing his chin hairs he thought about it for a second before shrugging. "Honestly it depends on the bitch, every plan ain't gone go right on every girl"

Which was true because every girl wasn't just gonna jump to the idea of being married to a nigga she just met and honestly he didn't want a bitch to be desperate to marry him one with a catch would be more fun.

"You ain't ever even been in no relationship so what kind of bitch you like white, Mexican, Asian-
"I only fuck with black girls ion really got a preference on skin tone"

"Let's take a break we been here for hours focused on this shit a bitch starving"
"Yea because all these bitches on my feed look like a bunch of bird bitches let's go"

It was time to take his focus off finding a wife and time to put something in his stomach and right now a home cooked meal sounded great to him which means he would be headed to his moms since she was always cooking.

"Make sure whatever bitch we find can cook to"