Battles

Sevyn

Sevyns Uber pulled into to the driveway of her house it was 10:00 at night and she was shocked to see Dave's car parked outside since he was never home this early.

The lights were on in the house which meant he was up most likely he was nervous about the custody hearing they had in the morning.

The car parked and the Uber driver helped her gather her bags out the car carrying them to the front door for her so she slipped him a $100.00 tip.

King didn't know Sevyn was coming back early he thought she was arriving at 7 in the morning and meeting him at the court house.

Sevyn needed to be here early to make sure everything was together and also see where Kings head was at she knew he was probably a nervous wreck.

One thing about King is he did not handle stress easily. Even though this lawyer told him he basically already won the case he could never be to sure about it.

Putting the key in the door she left her bags outside so King could come pick them up.

No heavy lifting

According to the doctor she was fine just sick, she was underweight for someone eating for two so she had to up the amount of food she was eating which was hard since she kept throwing up.

Sevyn was also going to call the clinic she originally went to first thing Monday morning so she could give them a piece of her mind.

Sliding her shoes off at the door she placed them up against the wall then headed to the direction of the living room which is where the light was coming from.

As she got closer she could hear the sound of shooting which meant he was probably up on his ps4 playing call of duty like he would do sometimes when he got the chance.

When she got all the way to the living room she saw King had his head set on which meant he probably couldn't even hear her walk in.

Sitting her purse down at the end table she could smell weed which was making her stomach turn a little bit.

"King"
"King" this time speaking a little louder he took his head set off pausing the game when he finally realized who the voice belonged to.

Standing up she quickly ran up to him and he picked her up and placing kisses all over her face.

"I thought you was comin' in the mornin'."

"I was but I changed my mind and thought it would be good for me to come early to be with you, have you been smoking it's making my stomach hurt?"

"You still sick ma?" Nodding her head yes King gave her a sympathetic look.

"Can you get my bags from by the door then show me Paris's room please"

"Yea, why you ain't have me pick you up? You don't need ta' be takin' no Uber especially while you sick what the doctor say?"

"I know but I wanted to surprise you" Grabbing her suit cases from by the door he looked at her waiting for her to continue.