Chapter XVII

Lisa's POV
"Is this a date night then?" I asked this tiny cute lady holding me by my arm.

"I'll think about it." Jennie smiled a bit.

"You looked a hundred times beautiful when you're smiling." I honestly commented.

"Thou you always look good in my eyes." I added.

Jennie blushed, covered her face to avoid me from teasing her. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Yah! Stop! I'll go home!" She said scrunching her nose.

"I won't let you." I equally replied.

"As if you didn't shout at me hours ago." Jennie murmured.

"But I already apologized Nini. Can't you forget about it? That's why I'm making it up for you." I pouted.

"Can't forgive you that easy, you made me anxious." She said glaring.

"Awww. My tiny Nini, I'll make it up for you alright?" I stooped a little then playfully pinched her mandu cheeks.

We walked in the streets of Seoul. We let our feet brought us to anywhere, as long us we are together.

"Yah! You didn't tell me something Sunbae!" The drunkard man came into my mind I learned to Rosè before we leave the hospital that the moron asked for my Nini's number.

"Shhh Lisa! What?" She asked trying to silence my damn mouth.

"The moron asked for your number huh? And she called you pretty too? That shit." I said taking my arm away from hers.

Jennie's mouth went agape. She doesn't know that I knew that thing huh?

"If I had known it earlier I should have break his neck!" I fumed.

The doctor slightly pinched the side of my stomach. "You're are overreacting. Did Rosè told you I gave my number?"

I shook my head.

Jennie chuckled. "Exactly! So what's your problem now?"

I walked ahead, walking as fast as I can. I was a little upset and I don't know why, I'm starting to believe that I sometimes act like a kid. But only to Jennie!

"Lisa! Don't be overreacting! If you dare to step farther again I swear I'll go home immediately!" Jennie was trying her best not to giggle and pretend to be shouting impatiently at me.

"Why are you so tall? I can't keep up with you walking that fast." She frowned now in front of me.

I avoided her gaze, I can't get over with the thought of Jennie and that asshole drunkard.

When the doctor realized that I'm no longer attentive to her she managed to hold my arm slightly shaking it to get back my attention.

"Lisa! Look at me!" Jennie yelled.

The doctor let go of my arm and stared intently in my eyes. Jennie's getting braver and braver, I don't think I can handle her deep black ferocious eyes.

"Why don't you just tell me you're jealous." She whispered.

I horrifiedly turned to her. "What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's go, I'm hungry."

"Repeat what you said first." I object.

"It's not important Lisa, let's go." She glanced at her wrist watch then tugged me to go.

"We are not going unless you directly tell me what you whispered. Come on Nini."

Jennie frustratedly combed her hair. "I-I s-said that w-why don't you just tell me you're jealous." She was stuttering that I find it so damn hard not to laugh. Imagining Jennie Kim nervous in front of me felt surreal.