Chapter XX

Lisa stretched her upper and lower limbs from a tiring hours being blackmailed by Jisoo.

"Yah Chu! I'm tired! I lend you a hand for hours, you should thank me." Lisa demanded.

"If Rosè was here you know I will not bother you." The head nurse replied.

Lisa was pushing an equipment device heading to the OR while Jisoo prepared all the essential  instruments for the operation of Dr. Kai.

The two set up all the equipments and told the scrub nurses that the room was ready. The doctor in charge which is Kai briefly arrived.

"Where to go next? You have to pay me for this Chu." Lisa smiled evilly earning a glare at the head nurse.

"This is the last one, ward B7." Jisoo encouraged Lisa.

"Okay..." The intern nodded. Lisa was thinking to go home early, change her clothes and immediately fetch her Sunbae. She's worried that if she'll be out on work late Jennie might went to her mother's grave alone and Lisa doesn't want that. She's sure that Jennie's father will also be there so she needs to be with Jennie. To hold the doctor and to make her feel she has someone who she can lean on.

"How is she?" Jisoo asked her fellow nurse Lani. She entered ward B7 along with Lisa.

Lani handed Jisoo Tzuyu's records. "I never failed to check on her and in the past days she seemed to be responsive, I think she'll be awake sooner."

Jisoo read the patients record and noted a few things on her clipboard too. While the intern Lisa stepped close to the sleeping patient. "There's no one coming to visit her until now?" She asked.

Lani sadly shook her head. The intern glanced at Tzuyu again, sympathizing.

"Hi Tzuyu! I'm an intern here, I am very much excited to see you awake so keep fighting alright?" Lisa enthusiastically spoke to the sleeping patient. Afterwards she strengthened Tzuyu's blanket.

"She'll be awake in no time." Jisoo also commented smiling at her friend.

Lisa smiled at Lani and tapped the nurse's shoulder. "We will go ahead, Dr. Yun will drop by at 1." Jisoo also smiled a bit.

As they exited the ward the intern realized that she forgot her phone at the staff room. "Chu! That's the last one right? Can I go now? Just let me go early as my prize for helping you today." Lisa said.

Jisoo sighed "Do I have a choice Lalisa?"

Lisa smiled victoriously "Great! You are amazing Chu! Love yah!" 

Lisa smiled victoriously "Great! You are amazing Chu! Love yah!" The intern turned her feet ready to go when Jisoo snatched her arm "Tell me where your going first."

"Somewhere Chu, don't mind me." Lisa replied scratching her nape. The nurse shook her head, did not let Lisa get away.

"Don't tell me and you'll never leave, you'll work with me till night." she blackmailed the intern.

Lisa's forehead creased "You're kidding me Chu."

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Jisoo replied, entertained by the intern's reactions. She's aware that Lisa's going out with Jennie, what she's not sure of is where the two is going, Jisoo was just curious about Lisa and Jennie's relationship.

"I-I will go accompany her at her mother's grave Chu, this is important for her." The intern replied. Jisoo unclasped her grasp to Lisa's arm "I see. Then go, you must be excited to be with her. When Rose went back here tell us your stories all right? Take care Lisa, enjoy!" The nurse hugged her friend and promised Lisa that she'll cover her work for today. "You owe us cup cupcakes huh!" Jisoo happily watched her friend running.