Fallen

It hurt so much.

Aziraphale's POV

 "From this time and on, you are officially... fallen."

Pain. Excruciating pain shooting through my body as my white wings are slowly burnt. Each and every feather falling individually, the skin and bone gradually being scorched from existence. Oh how it hurts, my throat is so sore from screaming and crying throughout the experience.

I fell. 

-

I immediately returned to my bookshop, automatically feeling nothing but sadness. The love is no longer noticeable. Salty tears begin to drip down my now dirty cheeks as I recollect the antics of earlier. I lock up and make my way to the back room. I felt so horrible without my wings, when I was sad I usually wrapped them around myself in a form of comfort. I was no longer allowed to wear angelic colours so I was dressed in a black shirt, purple blazer and waist jacket, with some black trousers and shiny shoes. It felt so...wrong. I picked up a large blanket and rolled up in it before sitting against the wall, knees pulled up to my chest and chin resting against them. I close my eyes and begin to dream of my angelic days. 

I was rudely awoken by the loud banging of someone knocking on the door. I groaned.

"We're closed!" I called to them.

"Do I act like the sort to read books?" a familiar, mischievous voice called back. Crowley! He can't see me dressed like this, he'd automatically know something was wrong.

"Where are you, angel?" the demon asked.

"Just a minute!" I called back, wincing at the name. I wrapped the cream blanket further around me, hiding everything but my shoes, "I'm in the back room!" I told him. I heard loud footsteps making their way to the door of the room, then the door handle twisted and the door swung open.

"Hey do you have- angel, have you been crying?"

I quickly wipe my eyes, "No, of course not."

"Yes you have, don't lie. What happened, angel?"

I sighed, "Don't call me that." I grumbled.

"Wha- why not?" he asked confused.

I laughed coldly, "It's not very accurate now is it." I said, dropping the act and the blanket. 

Crowley's eyes looked me up and down, his cheeks seemed to flush before he realised what I was implying, "They didn't-"

"They did." I interrupted, "They definitely did."

Crowley's snake eyes widened, anger taking over his expression, "They made you fall? This is an outrage, I will ki-"

"Don't kill them."

"-shout angrily at them." 

I giggled slightly but soon returned to my sad state, "I don't like the clothes, and they-they-they burnt off my wings. Crowley it-it hurt so m-much." I blurted, quickly becoming hysterical. My breathing quickened, "They- I- my wings! The p-pain it was s-so unbearable. I d-don't know why I f-fell they didn't even hold a-a trial. G-g-gabriel just decided."

Crowley's already dangerous eyes darkened, "Are you telling me that they didn't properly trial you. They didn't seek professionals."

I nodded, "I-I tried to call f-for help but they s-stopped me a-and it hurt. Crowley. It hurt so much. "

Crowley pulled me into a needed hug,  "Don't worry. You look hot in those clothes." he whispered into my ear. I chuckled and slapped his chest gently.

"Don't get too aroused Crowley. I'm still a goody-two-shoes. " I snickered.

"Oh shut up, you really are a demon now." Crowley responded. I pulled away from the hug.

"Do you think now I'm fallen," I begin cautiously, I see Crowley edging closer, "that I can finally do this?" I ask before leaning in close. I look in Crowley's eyes and watch him nod his head in consent. I close the gap in between us and our lips touch. As cliche as it sounds, fireworks exploded in my stomach. Butterflies flew around my insides as I wrapped my arms around the other demons waist. We pull away and look into each others eyes.

"I guess being a demon isn't that bad after all." I say before reconnecting our lips.

-

Word count: 656

100 READS!??!?!11/!!/1/1 Thank you thank you thank youuu

<3

- Author ^W^