Crowley Junior

I was afraid.

Crowley's POV

Something people don't know about me, is that I have a child. Obviously I didn't give birth, but I had a one night stand and impregnated the girl. She left the kid on my doorstep with a short note, the baby was only two weeks so I assume it's considered child abuse, but it's my own fault really. It's a little baby girl, her name is Mal. I named her that because it means 'evil' in spanish and I'm a demon, so ya know. Anyway, no one knows about her, not even my boyfriend Aziraphale. I'm scared of his reaction. It has been two years now, Mal is walking and talking. Showing no signs of demonic behaviour. She is my favourite person in this entire universe, and if anything harms her, then I will kill it.

Aziraphale's POV

It's Crowley's birthday today and I'm going to surprise him by going to his house uninvited. I have a spare key, seeing as he's my boyfriend, but I never use it myself. I hope he's home, it would be terribly inconvenient if he wasn't. I best check. I pick up my phone and ring my Crowley. He picks up after two rings.

"Hello?" he answering in his standard voice.

"Hiya Crowley dear, have you got any plans today?" I ask, quietly edging out of the book shop.

"Nah, stay at home day. Even on my birthday I guess." Crowley replied, I imagined him shrugging.

"Right, okay. How are you, by the way?" I quickly change the subject as I teleport over to Crowley's house."

"I'm good, I mean you saw me yester-" he was interrupted by a loud wail, "Hang on." he murmured. What was that? I turn the lock in the door and walk into a very strange sight. Crowley was bouncing a baby up and down in the air in tune to a queen song. The baby was giggling happily as Crowley pulled funny faces at her cheerily. Quite the scene. I lean against the doorframe silently, watching on with a slight smirk on my features. After about a minute, Crowley sits her back on his waist and brings the phone back to his ear.

"Sorry about that, yeah I'm good why do you ask." he talks.

"Just wondering, seeing as it's your birthday." I reply loudly. He watches as Crowley tenses for a second before whizzing around to face me. 

"Uh- I can explain-" he blurts out. I ignore him and walk closer.

"Who's this beautiful girl then?" I cooed. Crowley blushed deeply.

"Uh, she's my daughter, Mal." he told me awkwardly.

"Awww hello Mal- wait, run that past me again?" 

"She is my two-year-old daughter, Mal Zira Crowley." he explained clearly.

"I didn't know you had a child." I mutter, "Can I hold her?" 

Crowley nodded and I scooped the precious thing out of his arms. Mal began to giggle as she played with my blonde hair, "Oh my, look at her adorable little smile, she is gorgeous." I exclaim, dying inside a bit from the 'cuteness overload' that I was experiencing. Crowley grinned.

"I know, obviously gets it from me." he giggled, flicking his non-existent hair. I chuckled in response, then handed the baby back to her dad.

"Why didn't you tell me about her?" I ask as I stroked Mal's soft cheek. The demon looked down slightly,

"I was afraid, I thought maybe you'd think of me as a weirdo or a bad person." he admitted quietly, avoiding eye contact. I nodded in understanding because I'd probably do the same. Walking closer, I pulled both of them into a gentle hug.

"I won't ever judge you Crowley, because I'm just as much of a weirdo as you are. Oh, and I love you too." I told him gently, chortling quietly. Crowley snorted but smiled. I love that smile. At this exact moment, Mal thought it would be a fantastic idea to vomit all over Crowley's blazer. 

"Lovely." the ginger-haired man commented sarcastically, scrunching up his nose. I laugh.

"Best clean that up, I'll clean up Mal while you do that." I organise, carefully peeling Mal from Crowley and taking her to the bathroom to wipe her mouth whilst Crowley sorted himself out.

"Messy kid, aren't you." I spoke fondly when Mal cackled cheerily. She looked up at me with her big, blue eyes.

"D-d-daddy?" she spoke. I opened my mouth in shock.

"ANTHONY J CROWLEY!" I shouted excitedly. Crowley came rushing in.

"Yes? Is everyone okay?" he blurted. I nodded.

"Your daughter just called me dad!" I squeaked. Crowley's eyes lit up with a light I didn't even know they had.

"She called me that yesterday too! She thinks we're her daddies." he fangirled. I did a little dance in joy.

"Dad 1 and dad 2." I giggled happily.

"Finally, we have a proper family!" Crowley sighed happily, "and it only took us 6000 years." he sniggered.

"Only 6000." I agree.

-

Word count: 799

-

Okay, so 6k reads? How? When? Why? What? Thank you all so much! I'm suppose to be working on a request, but if I'm honest it's really not working out and I'm not getting much inspiration to write it. I feel kinda guilty, so I've been trying to brainstorm ideas but nothing's coming to mind for it. So, here have this instead and as an apology to the requester, have a cookie 🍪 coz cookies fix everything. Anyroad, thank you loads for your comments and votes they mean a lot to me! Have a good day (or night idk) 

-Author ^W^