Don't go: Part 2

Forget the past and live in the present.

-

Ring... Ring...

Crackle.

"Stop calling me."

"Aziraphale? Please just listen- I was angry!"

"You were angry last time."

"That was an accident! It wasn't my fault you got in my way! I told you to stay away!"

"You broke me."

"I-"

"You ripped me to pieces."

"GODDAMN IT AZIRAPHALE, I DIDN'T MEAN IT! Just- just please listen to me! You know I struggle to handle my anger and I just- I didn't think. Remember what she used to say? 'Forget the past and live in the present.'  You know I disagree with that! You don't forget the past, you accept it. You forgive. Please Aziraphale, forgive me." 

"Crowley, crowley, crowley. It's not a matter of forgiving, nor forgetting. It's about making it right, and you never make it right!"

Sob

"Aziraphale-"

"We're over."

"NO-"

Beep.

"You really messed up this time."

Who was that?

"What- MMFFHT!"

Save him, Aziraphale.

-

Word count: 158

Due to high request I created this. I can't decide if I like it or not *facepalm* I like the fragments but the long sentences just seem- boring? Oh well, I hope you lot like it, you're all sweet as hell. Again, I've said this before, but I still can't get my head around how people like this so much, I was expecting anyone to even read it! However, you all have and I'm extremely grateful :D also, I started a new book, a 'The Beatles One Shots' book, so if you like The Beatles being gay then go check it out I guess *awkward finger guns* it's only got one chapter up at the present time but I'm working on a new one now. Thanks and bye!