Curly

It looks nice 

-

Third POV

The sun was creeping through the white curtains of the back room when Aziraphale was struck by a thought. It had been two weeks since he had last seen Crowley. That was... weird. They saw each other almost every day usually. Had something happened? Was he avoiding him? It was strange.

What was even more strange, however, was the realisation that Aziraphale was missing Crowley. Crowley. That wiley, old serpent, his hereditary enemy, but also his best friend. Crowley who was always there for those years. Aziraphale truly missed him. 

So it was decided, Aziraphale was going to see him. That morning in fact. I mean, why not? The sooner the better! 

*A few minutes later*

Aziraphale had had a glass of water and began to journey to Crowley's apartment, he caught a coach and waited patiently, making pointless small talk with the kind man driving. 

When he arrived, he tipped the man graciously and left to Crowley's flat. He knocked on the door and waited.

He heard footsteps approaching the door.

He heard the locks on it unlocking and then it swung open. Aziraphale's mouth fell open.

"What is on your head?" he asked incredulously. 

Crowley blushed. 

Crowley never blushes.

"My hair, angel."

"Yes, I can see that. But, I thought you had straight hair?" 

"Well..."

"It looks nice."

"What?"

"Your curly hair, it looks nice. Cute, even."

Crowley's already rosy cheeks darkened to a crimson red, "Thanks, angel. I hate them."

"What? Why?"

"They're weird. All... lumpy and untamed."

Aziraphale suddenly gasped, "Can I play with it!"

Crowley blinked, "Play with what?"

"Your hair, I'll make it look pretty."

"Aziraphale, I am a demon. I do NOT look 'pretty'-"

"Please." Aziraphale drew out the 'ea' and gave Crowley his best puppy eyes.

"Oh, fine you big oaf of an angel."

"Yes! Right, come on. Where are your hair things?"

Crowley began to lead the way to his lounge, he sat down before looking at his friend sheepishly, "I don't really have any hair things, you're going to have to miracle them up."

"Oh, okay." with a snap of his fingers, Aziraphale pulled up sprays, oils, combs, hair bobbles and clips. In a matter of seconds, Crowley was getting his long hair washed in a floating sink. 

"Hey angel," he asked, "Where did you learn how to do all this?"

"I was bored for a century or two, so I learnt how to hairdresser. It's very convenient. I've not had to spend money on a haircut in hundreds of years."

"That's so cool."

-

It took an hour and a bit of playing before Aziraphale was content with what he had done. Grinning, he turned Crowley to face a mirror and held one up behind him.

 Grinning, he turned Crowley to face a mirror and held one up behind him

Crowley gasped, "Holy shit, Aziraphale. That's incredible!"

"Told you I'd make you look pretty."

"Yes you did, and you succeeded! I look great!"

"Yes, you do, dear."

-

Word count: 507

-

I've been wanting to write something like this for ages but I never knew how to put it. I really hate this but oh well. Also, I'm aware that Crowley wears his long hair curly and stuff but I thought it'd be cute to make him not like his curly hair and straighten it.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're well and keeping safe :D