+The Killing Game+

Everyone seemed so hope-filled, it's crazy to think that it would come crashing down in a matter of minutes. The sound of waves crashing and the laughter from my classmates soothed me. I looked over at Nagito, he was staring off into the water with an innocent smile plastered on his face.

His smile was contagious, causing me to smile along with him. Nagito turned his head to the side and caught me staring. I quickly turned away, a slight blush formed on my cheeks.

Suddenly, the sky turned gray. Black clouds scattered about causing everyone to go silent.

"Huh? Why did it turn so dark all the sudden?" Questioned Souda.

Out of nowhere, laughter filled the air. The students all stood frozen in fear and confusion.

To my surprise, a bear appeared right in front of us.

"What the fuck is this?" Fuyuhiko exclaimed.

"No need for the harsh language! Upupupu."

It was like Monomi, but it was a bear.

"W-what are you doing here! You're not supposed to be here!" Monomi was stuttering from fear, how can she be so scared from a damn stuffed bear?"

"Damn, can't I get a warm welcoming? Oh well, I guess I'll introduce myself upupupu!"

"I'm Monokuma! Consider me, your new teacher"

"What! Not if I can do anything about it!"

Monomi charged at Monokuma, but Monokuma deflected her attack like it was nothing.

"I think I've actually fucking lost it." Fuyuhiko wasn't the only one who felt like that.

"Like I was saying, I'm Monokuma! And as your new teacher, I'm giving you your first assignment!"

"And what would that be?"

"What an excellent question Hajime! Upupupu"

"It's an old fashioned killing game! In order to graduate from Hopes Peak academy you must, yep you guessed it! You have to kill each other!"

"That is one stupid ass joke"

"Oh,  Akane this is anything but a joke! Let me explain in more depth upupupu!"

"In order to graduate you just have to kill another classmate!  You will have your time to investigate, but afterwards we will hold a class trial! During that class trial your job is to expose the blackened. If you guess correctly, the blackened will be punished! However, if you choose wrong, everyone BUT the blackened will be punished and the blackened will graduate!"

"That's absurd!"

"There is no way I'd kill anyone"

"What a fucking nutcase"

"This has got to be a joke!"

All the ultimates started yelling at Monokuma, their voices mashing together.

"Upupupu~! I can assure you that this is NOT a joke!"

"Stop this Monokuma!"

"Shut up Monomi!"

"Upupupu! It is getting late, it's almost lights out! You better get to your cottages. I recommend locking your doors, after all this is a killing game!"

Just like that, within less than a second, he was gone. Leaving all of us ultimates in complete silence. Eventually we all made our ways back to our cottages.

Today's events had my brain all jumbled. Kill each other? How can someone expect us to do that?

I sat down at the foot of my bed, putting my head and my hands. I turned to the clock on my nightstand. It read 11:55 pm. I was exhausted, but I still couldn't sleep.

Eventually though, I drifted to sleep. Although, I didn't get much of it.

A/N
Hey! I hope you enjoyed chapter two of Unnatural Disasters! It was kind of short, but I promise they'll get longer!