Nekomaru?

I woke up to feel Nagito's arms draped over me and me snuggling into him. I slowly unfolded myself from him and quietly walked towards his bathroom and took a shower. When I came back, he still wasn't awake. I glanced at the bedside clock and noticed it was 6:30 which means he has 30 more minutes of sleep. I smiled to myself, he looked so peaceful when he slept. I sat down at his desk and started writing about how the island has been so far, about the murders and my new friends, etc.

30 minutes pass and the announcement came on. Komaeda stirred in the sheets before jumping straight up.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked wondering why he looked so scared.

He sighed and smiled at me. "I'm great." he got up out of bed and waddled over towards me.

"What are you doing?" he asked leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Nothing really," I said as I put down the pen and got up.  "we should go to the Cafeteria before everyone gets mad at us."

Me and Nagito sat down with Chiaki and ate our breakfast, trying to ignore the shrine Hiyoko made Mahiru. It was a good idea and very sweet, but it didn't look all too welcoming. Fuyuhiko walked in and Sonia greeted him, as she does to everyone. The room went silent afterward. Just last night fuyuhiko showed his feelings for the first time in which Peko was executed. Honestly, I'm not all too sure what had happened, it was all a huge blur for me. Fuyuhiko began to apologize when all of a sudden he was on the cafeteria floor with blood beginning to stain the wooden floors.

"W-what the hell?" I jumped up from my seat and ran towards the group of students.

Fuyuhiko had been crouched over holding his stomach, blood spilling out. mikan screeched as she tried to help him. Eventually, Monokuma came to the cafeteria and had picked him up in his ambulance. After that, We all stood in silence, Fuyuhiko had slit his stomach open. We all slowly left the cafeteria, not being hungry anymore. I walked back towards my cottage slowly, thinking about Fuyuhiko. 'Why would Fuyuhiko do that? We would've just forgiven him. He didn't have to go and do that.'

"Hajime!" I heard a voice call for me. I turned around to see Chiaki and Nagito, both smiling brightly.

I stopped and smiled back as the two rushed towards me. By the time the two got there, Nagito was panting and looked paler than usual (if that's possible), and Chiaki's face was redder.

"H-hey ha-Hajime, we were wondering if, if you wanted to h-hang out," Nagito said through his heavy breathing.

I smiled, "of course, what did you two want to do?"

The two looked to each other and grabbed my hand, dragging me like a rag-doll.

"Where are we going?" I yelled.

"It's a surprise," Chiaki said smiling.

Before I knew it we were at the island's store and the two were smiling like little kids on Christmas.

"Alright pick out any drink and snack you'd like," Chiaki said with a huge smile.

I walked through the aisles and picked out three bags of chips and got some soda. I walked through some more isles when I found a souvenir type thing, it was a keychain with the letters hope spelled out on it. I laughed and mumbled, "ironic to be on this despair filled island"

"Who are you talking to Hajime?" A familiar voice said. I turned and saw Komaeda with a bag of chips and a huge spiraled lollipop. I quickly hid the keychain and smiled.

"Oh nobody, just saw something," I walked towards Komaeda.

"Will you please tell me what we're doing?" I pleaded.