Yikes

I began to doze off when I started to hear the buzzing of the communication device Souda gave us. I quickly ran to the device and began to turn it on. However, instead of souda, or one of the others face, I saw the music venue stage. Someone slowly got onto the stage wearing a hemp bag and a medical gown. The rope hanging from the stage was swaying side to side and the ladder stood in front of the person. I stood, my eyes widened and my jaw was practically on the ground. I began to breathe heavily as the person took their first step on the ladder. Slowly taking another. I quickly ran out of the hospital in an attempt to stop whoever that was. I ran, I ran so damn fast. But it wasn't fast enough. They were wearing a medical gown.. what if it was Komaeda. "N-no it couldn't have been" I ran to the music venue and tried to open the door. It was jammed shut. "DAMN IT!" I yelled as I rammed my shoulder into the door, the door barely budging I ran to the motel and got Chiaki, Gundham, and mikan to follow me to the music venue. We eventually got the door open but-

A body has been discovered.

I was too late. I saw the person begin to do this.. and I was too late to help them. I dropped to my knees.

"N-no I was too l-late." I felt tears welt in my eyes.

"Hajime, we need to find out who this is okay?" Chiaki said placing a hand on my shoulder, smiling softly.

"Chiaki... what if it's" she cut me off by placing a finger to my lips.

"Our Komaeda wouldn't go out that easily." She said as the two of us walked up towards the hanging body. Gundham took the rope and slowly lowered the body. I removed the bag, my anxiety booming through the roof. But I let go of the breath I had been holding. It was Ibuki Mioda. I was relieved, but at the same time, the happy go lucky Ibuki was now laying lifelessly on the ground. I sighed as I set the hemp bag down. Eventually, everyone was gathered at the music venue. Including akane and Nagito. I ran up to Nagito hugged him.

"Dear god these past days have been hell," I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You weren't the one sick in a hospital bed."

I chuckled, smiling at him. His white hair was still messy, and his greenish Grey eyes looked into mine. Then at my shoulders and down to my chest. 'What is he looking at?' I backed away from him and realized he was just wearing his white shirt. I looked down at my hands noticing the green sleeve that had gone over my hands a tiny bit because it was a bit big on me. I quickly realized I was wearing HIS jacket. My face became red as I looked at him and his face had a pink hue.

"Uh I- I um" I struggled to find the words.

"Uh you can have it back," I said slowly unzipping it. The cold air hit my bare chest as I remembered I didn't have a shirt underneath it. Komaeda's face turned a blood-red color as he quickly Grabbed my hand, removed it from the zipper and zipped It back up.
He coughed, trying to regain composure, "ahm, as much as I don't mind seeing you shirtless, there still are people here and well," he coughed again. "J-just keep it on,"

Loud laughter was heard as I turned to Fuyuhiko who was practically wiping tears from his eyes, "oh my god I'm SO glad I gave you his hoodie."

I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to the body. I noticed Akane smelling the air.

"Hold on. Hajime do me a favor and go to that pillar."

"Uh okay?" I said walking to the pillar. I touched it and noticed something squishy underneath. I also noticed there was paper covering the pillar. I began to rip it away, and I was greeted by the childish girl Hiyoko Saionji. This was usually unpleasant enough, but now it was even worse. She was dead.

A body has been discovered

I slowly backed away from the body and took a deep breath. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, but this time they weren't komaedas. I turned to see Chiaki.

"Chiaki?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll find who did this to them right?"

I nodded and she released me.

Umm after investigating because I forget what happened

We all walked into our spots on the podium and began arguing. Souda argued that it was a suicide, some argued Ibuki killed Hiyoko and then killed herself. That was until it came down to Mikan Tsumiki. She began freaking out, saying weird things. Weirder than usual.

"Forgive me! Why won't you just forgive me already?" She screamed, clutching her hair. Her eyes looked similar to Komaeda's during the first trial.

We put in our votes for Mikan Tsumiki the ultimate nurse. After her execution, I walked back to my cottage, slowly. I fiddled with my tie and looked down to the floor. Only nine of us remained. I walked up to my cottage and began to unlock the door when I felt someone watching me. I turned around and looked but I didn't see anyone. I shivered, remembering what happened almost a week before.

"Hajime," I turned around again to see Komaeda. He had a serious look on his face, something I don't see often. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up as he walked towards me. He grabbed my shoulders, "we need to talk." I gulped loudly and opened my door, granting access to the two of us.

A/n
Yikes, "we need to talk" is such a scary sentence. Also, this chapter is pretty short compared to the last few but I hope you liked it!