Another party

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I slowly sat up and yawned, "Komaeda wake up, we have to go to the cafeteria." Komaeda began too stir in the sheets.

I sighed, "Ko wake up, we're going to be late," I said while lightly shaking his shoulders.

He grunted and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back down to him. "No, I want to sleep with you more."

I gasped, feeling the heat rise to my face. I nuzzled my face into the crook of Komaeda's neck and sighed.

"Komaeda please?," I asked, my voice muffled.

He finally sat up and crawled out of bed and began getting dressed, I did the same. The two of us walked to the Cafeteria in silence, a comfortable silence though.

"Sonia! I just wanted to thank you for the cake! It filled me with so much hope, not surprising because it was baked by you! An ultimate who is a beacon of ho" I cut Komaeda off by placing a hand to his mouth.

I chuckled slightly, "he means thank you." I said to Sonia who looked very confused. I dragged Komaeda off by the hand, he was still mumbling something about hope and us ultimates. I gently pushed him down at his seat and he finally stopped mumbling. I sat down next to him and began eating. The room was relatively quiet, everyone seemed to be keeping to themselves. I remembered that some of the loud kids were... well they weren't here anymore.

Souda stood up and walked towards me. He smiled, "what's up Hajime! Are you doing anything today?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure, why?"

"I just wanted to hang out! We are friends aren't we?" Souda said while tilting his head slightly.

I looked to the side of me and saw Komaeda not paying attention to us. He was looking down at his food and picking at it. He seemed deep in thought. I smiled and turned back to Souda.

"I'm busy today Souda I'm sorry." Souda frowned and looked to be thinking.

"You can bring Nagito with you if you'd like!" Souda said while putting his arms behind his head and smiling with his pointy teeth.

Komaeda turned his head to us after hearing his name. He didn't say anything though, he just looked sat Souda confused.

"What did you have in mind Souda?"

"Well..." Souda's voice trailed off.

"Kazuichi?"

"I didn't think that far ahead."

I sighed. Everyone soon became Intrigued by our conversation.

"Well, what if we all have a party?" Sonia suggested.

"Like last time? That didn't go so w"

I was cut off by Souda, "Of course Miss Sonia! Anything for you!"

I rolled my eyes at the lovesick teenager. I began to laugh as I realized I was almost the same.

"Where would we have it at?" Chiaki questioned.

"We could have it at the same dining hall as last time." Suggested Fuyuhiko.

"Well do you guys remember what happened last time?" Akane asked.

"We don't have anywhere else fitting for a party except the music venue, but the same thing happened there," Chiaki said while pulling her hoodie over her head.

Everyone went silent. I tried to think of anywhere else but Chiaki was right.

"Dining hall it is," Souda said confidently.