Another stupid trial

It was another morning, I heard the morning announcement and immediately covered my ears with the pillow. Just the sound of Monokuma's voice made my ears bleed. I probably slept for 15 more minutes until I heard a knock at my door. I mumbled, "go away." However, this didn't work. I heard the doorknob rattle and then a click. My head shot up immediately, in fear I would get murdered. But Instead of seeing a deranged killer with a knife, I saw the harmless Kazuichi Souda.

"About time you woke up Hajime," Souda said with a huge grin.

"Damn it, I just wanted to sleep," I mumbled before I got out of bed. I slide my shirt over my shoulders and buttoned it up. Souda was talking about some nonsense I wasn't listening too while I slid on my tie. I heard Souda plop on my bed while I brushed my teeth.

"So what do you say Hajime?"

"huh? Oh uh sure whatever," I responded without listening or giving a second thought.

"Great let's go!" Souda said while dragging me outside of my cottage.

Suddenly, we were at a diner by the beach. Fuyuhiko was also there, but he left quickly.

"Why are we here again?" I asked Souda as I sat down at one of the booths and yawned.

"Weren't you listening?"

I didn't answer. Souda sighed and looked out the window.

"I overheard the girls say they were going to have a beach party! That means we're going to see all the girls in bikinis! Even miss Sonia!"

I could've sworn his nose started bleeding.

Eventually, all the girls piled in, with the exception of Akane with blood all over her.

"Well let's go swimming Hajime! Here is your swimsuit."

I looked at the camo styled speedo. I looked back up at Souda and raised an eyebrow. I turned to the girls and they were holding back laughs.

"like hell, I'm wearing that," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Well, that was mean! We were supposed to be matching." Souda pouted.

I giggled, " I suggest you don't wear it either." 

I looked out the window to see Hiyoko running from the beach house.

"what the hell?" I muttered.

Souda said he would go explore what happened and left me in the diner. Suddenly, we heard a blood-curdling scream from the beach house.

Without saying a word I ran out of the diner and towards the beach house. Souda could be annoying sometimes, but he wasn't a bad guy. if that scream came from him and he's dead I wouldn't forgive myself. I walked in to see Kazuichi I'm the corner and a dead Mahiru.

A body has been discovered!

Eventually, everyone was at the beach house, even Nagito. I filled Nagito in with all the details, the metal bat, the water bottles, and the gummy bear. That's when Akane mentioned a window. Komaeda and I went to explore this "window".

It was way too high up to reach, so I had a plan.

"Komaeda, do you think you can carry me?" 

" huh? That's a weird request, but yeah probably."

I climbed onto Komaeda's shoulders and looked out the window. It was big enough for someone to leave through, but it's too high to reach.

"Hey, not calling you heavy or anything but I don't think I can carry you much longer, " Nagito mumbled.