Final dead room part 2

Nagito's pov
This was the perfect opportunity to go to the final dead room. Hajime and the others were busy with the investigation, or they were simply locked out. I made my way towards the room and stood in front of it. I walked in to see a table, it wasn't extravagant. Just a table with a cloth over it. On top of the table was a gun. A note was to the side of it. It stated, Russian roulette! If you can survive this you will be granted the ultimate weapon!

I picked up the gun and examined it. I removed one bullet out of the six and aimed it towards my head. I could feel the adrenaline running through my veins, what if my luck didn't work? Who would uncover the traitor? What would Hajime do? I shook off the thoughts as I moved my finger on top of the trigger.

"Stop! What are you doing?" A familiar voice sounded.

"Playing Russian roulette, obviously" -fun fact: that's one of my favorite quotes-
The bear looked shocked.

"I've only removed one bullet, so I have a one out of six chance of survival."

"That's not how you play! You're going to die!" the bear shrieked.

I rolled my eyes, "If I cant survive a game of Russian roulette, then I shouldn't even have a talent. I'm still the ultimate lucky student, even if the talent is terrible." I said. Before the bear could respond, I pressed the trigger. Monomi covered her eyes.

Click

Nothing. I removed the gun from my head and stared at it. I sat it down on the table as a door opened up. Inside was a motherload of weapons. Nothing interested me, except for a book. It was hidden in the very back. I read the front cover. It was the student files. I opened it up and read through it all. What I saw, left me in complete and utter shock.

Back to Hajime's POV

our investigation didn't seem to lead anywhere, there were no suspects either. It didn't help that half of our group was separated. I met up with Chiaki and Nagito, however, Nagito seemed a little off. He was tense, even though he tried to hide it. His arms were crossed and his eyebrows were furrowed. His eyes stared at the wall deep in thought. Chiaki snapped her fingers in front of his face, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"What do you want?" He asked in a hostile tone. I looked at Chiaki and she looked at me in confusion. It wasn't like Nagito to be so hostile. I guessed it had to do with another death.

"We wanted to know what you found," Chiaki said.

He laughed manically, similar to the first trial. I was taken aback by his sudden behavior.

"What I found? I found quite a bit," he started.

Third-person POV

Komaeda didn't know what to make of what he had found. He and everyone else was a remanent of despair. To think, what he hated the most out of everything in the world, he took part in. It made him so upset, so angry. But what made him even more conflicted, was Hajime. Hajime Hinata was a reserve core student. The man he loved was a talentless human being. He was just normal. A stepladder. He wasn't a ray of hope like he had originally thought. What would he do? He has lost all respect for Hajime that he had originally had, but he didn't know how to tell him. Or rather, if he should. Deep down, he still cared for Hajime, no matter how much he denied it. Because of that, he wasn't sure what to do. Hajime had been looking for his ultimate talent since he had arrived on the island. Now, Komaeda knew he would never find it. He had to make an important decision, should he left Hajime to find out on his own, or tell him? Komaeda stared at his two best friends since he had got on the island. He had made his decision. He would have to bring despair in order to gain a new hope, oh and he'd tell Hajime the truth.