ᴛᴏᴍ

"Shit Haz, I've got to go. I forgot I had a scene. I'm so sorry, can we finish this later or tomorrow maybe ?" Sophie grabbed her bag and cup of coffee after she read the text from Chris saying that everyone was looking for her.

"Yeah of course. Text me when your free and- wait did you say you have a scene now?"

"I really gotta go, bye Haz," Sophie made her way out of the coffee shop, leaving Harrison not being able to tell her who else had a scene right now.

"She's going to film with Tom."

"You're late," Robert smiled as Sophie ran into the makeup trailer.

"No shit Sherlock... ha get it? Cause you're Sherlock," Sophie laughed at her joke as the makeup staff rushed to do her makeup.

"Yeah, sweetie I got the joke."

"Sophie you need to go to the costume department now," one of the makeup staff told her.

"Okay, bye RDJ," Sophie ran out the makeup trailer and towards the costume department.

"I was meant to tell her about Tom!"

"Sophie, I need to tell you something!" Scarlett yelled trying to catch up to the girl.

"I'm late for a scene, I'll talk to you later,"

"No no no!"

"I'm here! I made it, I am so sorry I'm late," Sophie apologised to all the crew quickly as she tried to catch her breath.

"It's fine, you know your lines right ?" Anthony asked and she nodded, "Okay, go sit on the bed over there."

"Who am I filming with anyway?" Sophie asked, spinning around to be face with none other than, "Tom,"

"Hi."

[ authors note ]
So dat happened
AND I SAW FFH TODAY
I have no words oml