ᴅɪɴɴᴇᴿ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪɴᴇᴿ

The year had gone by quickly for Sophie. After her and Tom broke up everything went by so fast and it felt like it was one a couple minutes and they had almost finished filming for her new movie. They had began to film near the end of August and were now well into November.

She had even went to film a few scenes for the new spiderman movie in her weeks off since she wasn't in the movie very much.

Tom was coming to film some scenes this week and Sophie was excited to see him. Not only because nathan and babe had left for work. But she genuinely did miss him, and she hated herself for it even though she had forgiven him and all.

She didn't just hate herself for missing him. She hated herself because she kept thinking about him, the only time he wasn't running through her mind was during scenes. Sophie still loved him, and there was nothing she could do to help that.

"I will see you for press, in what? A month?" Lorenzo asked as he packed the rest of his belongings in his bag.

"More like four months. But we still have the endgame press tour, then I think we leave for two weeks near the end for this one then we have the endgame premier, then two more weeks for our press then we're going to another premiere."

"It will be here before you know it. So don't miss me too much."

"I'll try," they both stood up and walked to where his cab was going to pick him up.

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm away," Lorenzo smiled and hugged her.

"Can't promise anything, lo. Have a safe flight."

The driver helped put his case in the back whilst Lorenzo gave Sophie a small salute, "Bye."

"Bye," She stood and watched as he drove away before going back to her trailer. Robert was standing outside of it with a huge smile on his face, "Hey rob."

"We're going to lunch," he wrapped hi arm around her shoulders and walker back in the direction that she came from.

"Where we going?"

"That diner not too far from here. The one that does really good cheeseburgers."

"Weren't we meant to pick Tom up at the airport?"

"We were, but he's just going to get a cab and meet us there. We're free for the rest of the day as far as I'm aware."

"Aw okay cool."

"I'm starving! How long does it take for someone to get out a cab?" Sophie's groaned, looking at Tom's cab parked a little further down the street.

"He's coming calm down," Robert moved the ice cubes in his drink around with his straw. Tom was now swiftly walking down the road, holding the strap of his bag tightly, "see he's literally right there."

"But he could be here, so I can get my cheeseburger!" The bell on the door chimed, "thank god!"

"Sorry I'm late, there was traffic," Tom slide into the booth beside Sophie and put his bag next to his feet.

"It's okay, but now you're Sophie can stop whinging about the cheeseburger," Soon they had all ordered and got their food. Sophie taking a huge bite out of the burger, getting some sauce on her face in the process.

"You've got a little," Tom pointed to his mouth to try and show her where the sauce was but she just smeared it across her face more, "let me," he got his napkin and wiped her chin and upper lip.

"Thanks," she smiled, not paying any attention to Roberts facial expressions.

"Okay," Robert clasped his hands together and looked at the two, "I'm going to... go get some napkins."

Sophie raised an eyebrow as he slid out the booth and walked over to the napkins backwards, "what the hell was that?" She muttered.

"I, um, I really missed you Sophie," Tom gave her a tight lipped smile, sophie smiling in return.

"I missed you too, Tom," her phone buzzed and she picked it up, her agent texting her about an interview, "buzzfeed want to interview us in Los Angeles."

"Me and you us?"

She nodded, "Melanie said they wanted to do it in the next few weeks. She's going to talk to your agent and see when we're both available."

"Did she say what the interview was?"

She looked back at the text and her jaw dropped, "oh my god."

"What is it?"

"Possibly one of the best buzzfeed interviews you could ever heave?"

"Is it the puppy one ?"

"That's good too but no. It's reading thirst tweet," she laughed as she read it again just to make sure she wasn't imagining it, "that's amazing."

"Is that all the really weird ones?"

"You know that tweet I showed you when I came over to set? The one that said 'I want Tom Holland to hit me with his golf club and run me over with a golf cart'."

"Both of us are reading them?"

She nodded, "Yeah I guess. You don't know how long I've wanted to do one of those interviews for."

"I'm back kiddos," Robert put down a bundle of napkins and gave them both a smile.

"What are the napkins for? You finished your dinner."

"I... collect napkins."