sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙐𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙃 ?

Earlier today we got to talk to Sophie Stan's Ex Kyle Samuels. The two dated back when Stan was still going to high school and broke up for some unknown reason.

Well, thanks to mr samuels we will know the truth About Sophie Stan and maybe even Nathaniel Brooks

First let's talk about the two, alleged, best friends.

The two met in 2005, as far and we know from interviews where they have spoken about how they met, when they were eight years old. They obviously seemed to have bonded since the two are now going on fourteen years of friendship.

Stan and Brooks stuck together even when Stan went on to get her dream role as Blair Blanco in the MCU. He was always up for going to set with her and talking to the rest of the cast.

When Sophie had gotten her first boyfriend in 2013 the two never drifted once and had seemed to spend the same amount of time together when she was still single.

Now that brings us onto what Samuels had told us.

"I always knew there was something going on between them but I never wanted to admit it to myself," Samuels began, "I knew I had to break it off but I just loved her so much I would rather stay with her and her cheat on me with her best friend than break up."

"A friend had finally built me up to break it off with her and to this day I don't know why she was so upset about it when she was the one who was cheating. After I heard about Tom Holland breaking up with her via interview I knew he must have been through the same thing I had been through with her."

"Sophie stan is toxic as well as Nathaniel Brooks, who I had once considered as a close friend. She cheats on everyone she is with and constantly lies to everyone around her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was sleeping with both nathaniel and loronzo."

Now we know the truth about Sophie Stan and Nathan Brooks. Were we surprised? No two people would be that close without something happen, romantically."