ᴅᴏɢ ʙᴀᴛʜs

"Bash can you get the door!" Sophie yelled from the bathroom, trying to stop Romeo from shaking and soaking her, again.

Latte ended up running out of the bathroom and down the hall, leaving wet footprints behind.

"Latte! No!" She stood up and ran to catch the Pomeranian before she shook herself dry and soaked the place. Luckily she did, soaking herself but that was better than having the clean the apartment.

"It's for you," sebastian walked back into the kitchen with a confused look on his face.

Tom was standing at the door, a small suitcase behind him, "hi."

"Hi, What are you doing here?" She smiled, happy to see him after not seeing him for a month because of press.

"Well I got a break and thought that I'd come see you."

"That's so sweet, I'd hug you but I don't want to get you wet."

"Sorry what?" Seb yelled, walking swiftly over towards them.

"Seb, ew no, I mean in soaking! Cause I was washing the dogs!"

"Oh, Okay," he backed away, giving Tom a death stare before turning around fully.

"I'm sorry about him, I don't know what that was. Well come in, watch the floors for wet paw prints."

"Did I come at a bad time?"

"No, no, no it's fine. I'm giving up anyway, Seb won't help after the last time so trying to keep five dogs from running around the apartment is hard when I only have two hands."

"I could held," Tom suggested, taking off his jacket and hanging it over the back in the couch.

"Really?"

"Of course. And I haven't met Romeo yet."

"He isn't so tiny anymore," Sophie and Tom walked into the bathroom, "he's a big boy now, aren't you?" She put latte down next to chai and went back to kneel in front of the bathtub.

They managed to get through all the dogs in no time, now sitting with coffee and beans wrapped up in towels on their laps while they watched tv, the other dogs asleep in the spare room.

"Thanks for helping by the way."

"It was no problem. I had fun," he reached over and grabbed her free hand, placing soft kisses against her knuckles.

"You know... sebs staying over at Anthony's tonight."

Tom stopped and looked up at her, "I thought we were taking things slow? I-I mean I have no problem with that but I just thought-"

"We don't have to if you don't want to-"

"No I want to. I'm good with that, if you really want this."

"Tom, sweetie, stop talking."