ᴇᴀᴿʟʏ sᴛᴀᴿᴛs

Sophie pulled into one of the many empty parking spaces at LAX and checked the time. if she was right tom would be coming out at any moment.

She got out and and locked the car, stuffing her hands in her jacket pocket and marking her way inside.

It was more or less empty apart from a few men in suits and one or two families. Standing at the entrance of LAX alone seemed quite stupid but no one was there too judge her.

Sophie's phone buzzes in the pocket of her jeans with a text from Tom saying that he had just got his bags and would hopefully get a taxi soon.

She looked up and saw Tom pulling a small suitcase behind him. Sophie smiled and waited for him to realise it was her.

As Tom got closer he saw Sophie, a smile growing on his face as she held her arms out. He jogged over and she jumped to hug him.

"What are you doing here?" He pulled away and grabbed his case again.

"It was a two am decision. I couldn't sleep and hadn't gotten changed so I thought why not just come and pick you up."

"Do you have a car?" The two walked out to where Sophie parked her car.

"Lorenzo left his here before he left to go visit him family in Las Vegas. It's much easier than getting a cab."

"You didn't have to do this."

"Well I did and it's too late now."

She went to get his bag to put in the trunk before he stopped her, "I can get it."

"What a gentleman," Sophie placed her hand on her forehead and fake swooned, before unlocking the car and getting in the drivers seat. Tom soon getting into the passenger seat, "you hungry?"

"Starving."

"Tired?"

"Not in the slightest."

Once they got back to the hotel Tom went to dump his stuff in his room which was right beside Sophie's.

They then went down the hall to the vending machines. One had different drinks in it and the other had snacks.

Tom watched as Sophie bought half of the packets of Reece's peanut butter cups and a few bags of Reece's pieces.

Tom only got a chocolate bar and a bottle of water, "you know, there's a three thirty showing of endgame. If we left now we would make it."

"Let me grab a coat."