ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀᴿ

[ authors note ]
Pls read the authors note at the end it would really help me

[ authors note ]Pls read the authors note at the end it would really help me

liked by natebrooks and 847,388 others
tomholland2013 New Years in New York

[@: sophs , rickeythompson ]

view more comments

user OH MY GOD

sophs IM SO EXCITED WE CAN WATCH GROM TJE FIRE ESCAPE AND GET THE BLANKETS ANF ITD GONNS BE GRESY
tomholland2013 I love you so much
sophs I love you too

imsebastianstan this wasn't my idea I had nothing to do with this

Sophie and Tom grabbed all the blankets they could find in sebastian and hers apartment and brought them out into the fire escape.

It could almost fit them all into it, however Tom and Sophie would have to sit on the stairs. They didn't overly care, that meant they were far away from sebastian and his death stares.

Sophie passed everyone a blanket before she made her way to Tom, one blanket left for the two of them to share.

He pulled the blanket around his shoulder and leant back into the brick wall, Sophie leaning into him as Tom wrapped his blanket covers arms around her.

"If someone had told me a year ago that this was how I would have been spending New Year's Eve I would have laughed," she looked up at him with a soft smile on her lips, "I'm not complaining though."

"I'm glad that this is how we're spending New Year's Eve. I couldn't have asked for anything more," he placed a kiss on her forehead and pulled her closer into his chest.

They both sat in a comfortable silence and waited for the countdown to the new year to begin. Two glasses champagne sat on the step above them.

The tv was on full volume so they knew when the ball was about to drop.

"Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Happy new year!" Everyone yelled, hugging each other and clinking their glasses together.

"Happy new year darling," Tom whispered in Sophie's ear.

"Happy new year," she turned to face him and pulled him in for a kiss, feeling his lips turn up into a smile made her laugh, pulling away shortly after.