6

Znuie

I hate it out here. I miss melo so much.

I tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail causing me to frown and throw my head back.

I was real life bout to cry.

My phone kept buzzing. "Stop" I groaned stomping my feet.

I looked at my notifications. And I clicked on one which sent me to a video on instagram.

I then died of laughter.

I called him again and this time he answered

"I thought Ashley was gonna be with her grandma for a week" I asked laughing.

Melo

Ball in the family had a camera in my car and the crew was following us all day.

I got a call and I answered it while it was still on the aux.

"I thought Ashley was gonna be with her grandma for a week" was the first thing znuie said.

I just looked at my phone with my mouth opened.

"Why is she worried about you" kaliah asked Ashley.  "Yeah" Ashley agreed with kaliah. She tried to whisper but that didn't work out right.

"I'm worried because your hanging out with my nigga. Your in the car that I bought for him. So don't -" Ashley started talking in the middle of her sentence.

"I can't just chill with melo, like we're still friends" Ashley said.

"You guys are friends for Anna's sake" znuie yelled through the phone.

"Why is she being loud, it's not the deep" kaliah laughed.

"You shut the fuck up fake ass hoe" znuie said.

"Babe" I yelled tryna get her attention.

"How am I fake" kaliah asked.

"Y'all both just some weird ass bitches y'all claim not to fuck with me right, so that means you don't fuck with my nigga and I don't even know why Ashley still here you was supposed to be with your grandma" znuie said.

"I paid a bill so she's in good care, don't worry about my family" Ashley said defensively.

"How you get money to pay for that" znuie laughed.

"Ask your boyfriend" kaliah said.

And I just looked at the phone and bit at my top lip.