40

Znuie

Today was our last session with Jamie.

I have talked to melo or heard from him in 3 days.

"How is everyone" Jamie asked.

Everyone replied.

"Where's melo" Jamie asked.

I shrugged. Jamie's eyes shifted towards gelo and zo.

"Aye we don't know either" Zo said.

She continued to stare at them.

"We can't lie to Jamie bro" gelo said.

"This nigga" Zo said shifting in his seat.

"He said he wasn't attending these classes anymore" gelo answered.

"Fine by me" Jamie said as she typed on her computer.

"Okay. This is our last session. Usually if things go right, we celebrate. But shit went left. So now I can tell you what to do to better yourself." She said fixing her glasses and standing up.

"LiAngelo you are a handsome young man. If Jaden left or whatever the situation is, just live your life. The tension between you and Izzy, squash it. Like I always say...in order to have a new relationship, you have to have a good relationship with your last partner" Jamie said.

"Yes ma'am" gelo replied.

"Dismissed" she said and he stood up hugging her before leaving.

"Lonzo and Denise. You guys have to figure your relationship out. Don't be together just because of your kids. It's either you want to be together or you don't" Jamie explained.

Zo and Denise nodded.

"Give me a hug so y'all can get out of here" she smiled as they stood up and hugged her.

When they left. It left her and I.

I just sat there in my thoughts.

"Znuie your main focus needs to be on your kids" she said and I broke down.

Honestly I don't even know why I'm so sad. We break up a lot now.

"You are young and beautiful. You don't need to be worrying about marriage because while all your focus is on keeping Lamelo happy. Where is the focus that your kids need" she asked as I wiped my tears.

"Don't be afraid to show emotion" she said grabbing my hands. "It's just not the right time" Jamie spoke to me.

"If melo doesn't love you. Then guess what...your kids love you. His family loves you. Which means you still have this piece of him that he will hold onto forever.. do you hear me" she asked and I nodded.

"I want you to take this" she said handing me a journal. "For what" I asked grabbing it.

"Everyday after today, I want you to write in this book. When it's all filled up, give it to Denise. Then she will give it back to you a year later. Just so you can see your progression from heartbroken to an unstoppable, grown, hard working, beautiful mother" Jamie said.

I stood up and hugged her.

"You are dismissed" she said and I smiled before walking out.
___
Nick

I was chilling at home when there was a knock on my door.

I looked through the peephole before opening the door to Znuie.

"Whas hannin" I said walking outside with her.

We sat on the porch.

She didn't talk she just sat there.