39

Znuie

We were sitting waiting for jamie.

It was only session 2 out of 5.

"Hi everyone" Jamie said entering the room.

Everyone said their hellos.

"Today I will only need. Courtney, Ashley, Izzy, and the brothers" she said and then looked around. "Where's Jaden" she then asked.

"You broke them up" Lonzo joked.

Denise and I got up and walked out the room.
__

Melo

"Last session I had some apologizing. But this session is about reconnecting" Jamie said.

I blew some air out.

"Uhn uhn what's that for Lamelo. You are about to get married. If you don't have stable relationships with the mothers of your other children, then issues after issues- let's try this" she started grabbing a chair and putting it right in front of me.

She sat Ashley in the chair. "Everyone else out until I call for you" Jamie ordered causing the other to walk out.

"Melo grab her hands" Jamie told me.

I was hesitant but then eventually did it.

"This is a moment of truth. No bullshit. Your to grown for it" Jamie started. "Look in each other's eyes"

What the fuck.

"Why do you love Melo"

"Because he gave me my first child" Ashley answered.

"No no. Because you were with him before you were pregnant. So why do you love Melo"

Ashley started crying and when she went to wipe her tears.

"No baby" Jamie said putting Ashley's hands back in mine. "When a man hurts you and he apologizes, If he sits there and let's you wipe your own tears then he isn't sorry" she said to Ashley.

She making me seem like less a man.

"Now continue. Let the tears fall. You'll know when he's sorry"

"You were the most genuine person I had in my life. I looked like the bad guy because you cheated. And don't get me wrong I know you love anna. But it seems after Lacey was born you just became distant" Ashley cried.

"I love all my kids equally. So don't even pull that" I said.

"Melo when it comes to the three you have with Znuie it's different." Ashley said.

I didn't answer her because that's a dumb ass assumption.

"Do you feel as if znuie said so then Melo wouldn't see his other kids" Jamie asked.

"There's a big possibility" Ashly answered looking at me before wiping her own tears. "She can go ahead and do that" Ashley said getting up and walking out.
__

Now I'm sitting here looking at Courtney.

"Why" Jamie asked Courtney.

"Why what" Courtney asked looking at her.

"I know you seen the drama Lamelo and Znuie has been through these past couple of years. But instead of just being that friend he needed. You became that other babymother that he didn't need" Jamie said truthfully.

"Okay no don't put this on me. I have nothing to do with the issues that they have. He was single when I got pregnant-" Courtney started but what cut off.