50

Znuie

I was cleaning up the house at the last minute.

I didn't actually think Lamelo was coming but he's literally on his way to my house.

I miss Austin so much. But I want to give him time.

There were knocks on my door.

Leon ran to it and opened it. "Daddy" he yelled and I seen melo pick him up.

I was taken back. Lamelo ball is fine as fuck.

Like he was really sexy to me. But I shook the thoughts out of my head.

"Wassup nuie" melo said putting Leon down.

Then he pulled me into a hug. A hug that I didn't want to be let out of. A hug that will-

"You smell good" I said and he chuckled not letting me go.

"Daddy" renzo said patting his leg.

Melo let me go and picked up renzo.

"I missed you" he said kissing renzo's cheeks.

"Where's my princess" he asked.

I snapped out of my daze and led him to my room.

Lacey rolled over and seen melo.

Her smile was so cute. "Daddy" she said and he picked her up.

I wanted to call him daddy too I-

My phone started ringing. It was Austin.

"Hello" I answered walking out of the room

"Lamelo's in Miami" he asked.

"Yes" I dragged out.

"Where he staying at" Austin then asked.

"My house" I said.

"Znuie" he started.

"What? His kids are here and plus I'm not going to make him stay at a hotel" I explained.

"I'm not comfortable with that" he said.

"I wasn't comfortable with your baby mama living with you but she still stayed" I said not realizing what I said.

If that made sense.

"I'm sor-" I started but he cut me off.

"We need to have a talk. Let me know when you're not busy" he said before hanging up.

Then I felt a hand on my lower back.

I turned around and seen melo walking behind me.

"What's wrong with you" he asked.

"Nothing" I said walking down the stairs.

"You don't have to lie to me" he said.

"Leave me alone lamelo" I said as he followed me.

"Can I take you on a date" he asked out of nowhere.

"I have a boyfriend" I dragged out.

I know he's not used to me rejecting him because I take him back everytime.

"It's a mommy daddy date" Lamelo said.

"I don't think that's a good idea because the media isn't going to see it as that. And like I said I don't want to be labeled as a sister wife" I explained.

"What the fuck is a sister wife" he asked like he was stressed.

It was kinda funny.

"Sister wives are women who's dating the same man" I told him and he made a face.

"Who the fuck else am I dating" he asked.

"When we broke up-"

"Took a break" melo cut me off.

"When we broke up okay. You got back with Ashley and then you fucked with Courtney and now you tryna take me on a date. You need to get your priorities straight" I complained.

"But nobody knew" he said.

"Ashley took it to Instagram on how she was done talking to you or whatever. And then on carmelos birthday you said that you were going to get Courtney pregnant again"

"But-"

"But nothing I don't want to hear it. My boyfriend is going through a lot right now and he needs me. So I'll be back buddy" I said putting my shoes on, grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

___
Austin

Znuie texted me saying she was outside so I walked out there and sat in the car with her.

"Hey" she said.

"Wassup" I said not looking at her.

"Talk to me. I'm all ears" she said.

"Znuie I love you. Honestly I do. You've taught me a lot as a parent and as a human being period. But I'm broken. I can't be fixed after what just happened to Stephanie. I just hate myself because our last conversation was an argument. She was so nice and caring who the fuck would want her dead my nigga" I cried a little.

"Austin we can work-"

"We can't. Znuie I don't know how I'm going to get over this. And I don't want to hold you back. You're beautiful and smart and there's so much you could be doing instead of worrying about me. I eventually had to explain to Aj that his mother was dead. And the hurt that was in his eyes...." I stopped because I started crying.

Znuie pulled me into her arms.

I hugged her so tight.

When I let go I could see she was hurt.

She wouldn't even look at me.

When I got with Znuie, I was determined to make her happy but I can't. Not feeling the way I do.