12

Znuie

Today me and melo had somewhere to be really early so renzo and Leon stayed the night with big baller.

I woke up and already got dressed I was cooking breakfast for my baby.

He walked out of the room dressed like he always does.

After that we went down to GQ studios.

Once we got there the producer sat us in these chairs.

"And were rolling"

(A/n: this part is made as a video. So you know when you watch those documentaries and they show like videos)

No POV

"Hi guys it's znuie and melo" znuie says.

"How old were you, when you guys first met"

"We actually met as little kids, her and her sisters did this dance at a basketball game" melo said laughing.

"Fuck you Lafrance" znuie said laughing.

"They used to always come over our house,eat all our food, sike nah" znuie said throwing her head back.

Lamelo took that chance and pecked her neck.

*they showed a picture of melo and znuie when they were younger*

"When did the relationship start"

"When we were 17" melo said.

*a picture of melo and znuie when they were 17 went across the screen*

"Let's talk about pregnant znuie"

Znuie smile started to fade.

This interview they were being completely honest.

"During my pregnancy Lamelo cheated on me with Ashley and she was also pregnant" znuie said.

"Lamelo how do you think your actions effected you relationship"