Ch.4 You Look Like A Girl

Jet and Jake in human form---->

It's night and Kash is working on a project. me and the pups are on the bed.

"Legend how would you like to go in a dog show, I can say your a husky. I know you may not want to but my mom needs the money" he said.

I think about it,I love it here and I don't want anything to happen to them. I nod.

"Thank you" he said then wrap his arms around my neck. I lick his cheek.

Kash turns his computer off and hops in bed. I grab Jet and put him in the middle of the bed then the same with Jake. Then I move next to Kash's head. The pups are curl up between me and him. I turn my head and Jet lick my snout. I saw Jake lick Kash,then we all fell a sleep.

--morning--

'Momma?'

'Yes Jake'

'I think Kash should know about us and he should be our Daddy'

'Woah not happen. I don't know if I can trust him yet'

'Why?'

'Ask me later'

'Fine'

Later in the day I took the pups out to teach them to shift. First I shift in human form I'm Kash's age, 16.

"Okay pups, just think of yourself as a human" I tell them.

The first to shift is jet as a human he looks 7 with black hair,Jake look the same.

"What do you think momma?" Jake asked.

"I think you two look handsome" I said ruffling his hair.

"You should talk to Kash like this" Jet said.

"I don't know" I said very unsure.

"Please do it momma,we want Kash to be our Daddy" he said.

"You know I choose my mate. Plus he has got to prove hisself to me" I said setting on a log.

"Well you must like him or else you wouldn't be doing that dog show. That he's gonna show you as a female" he said.

"What he can't show me as a female" I said.

"You look like a girl when you are a wolf so the judges won't believe your a male" he said then sat on my lap. Jake came over and sat on my lap next to Jet.

"LEGEND,JET,JAKE ITS TIME FOR DINNER" Kash yelled from the house.

"Let's go eat" I said then we shift and run back to the house.