Ch.22 The pups and the begining of war!

The pups are here!

Ps. Artemis is Natsu_Lisanna43 character

Legend pov.

It's time. The pups are coming. I'm in wolf form as I give birth to them. Kash is in wolf form right next to me.

*hour later*

I had four pups as I had guessed. one white and he was beautiful. we named him Zayn. The other three were solid black. James, Ray and Jeff.

Jake and Jet came over and looked at their new brothers.

"Momma their a white one just like you" Jet said looking a Zayn along with Jack.

"Yes he's name is Zayn" I said as the new borns started to nurse.

Oh my pups how I love all of them.

"Well we made very beautiful pups" Kash said. looking at them.

Brodie pov.

Legend had had his pups and I feel that some of my pack maybe turning. I will kill the leader if only I knew who they were.

I look over my pack and notice Gizmo missing. That silly wolf won't last long.

I have notice that Josh has become more secretive. I don't like this one bit.

'This is no good. You must get that white wolf. We must!' The voice in my head said. this voice has always told me what to do. He is why I kill my brother.

'I will. I must' I said to him. I wish I never would have been born. my family is the family line that the evil went into and came back through me.

I hope something will happen to stop me. I really don't want to do this but my brain is under his control.

Gizmo pov.

I left his pack with Josh. He's taking me to the Midnight blue pack.

"Who much farther?" I asked.

"No much more" Josh said then Le come out.

"Le I missed you" I said tackleing him.

"Missed you too pup" he said.

"What's going to happen" I asked looking from him to Josh then back.

"War is what's going to happen. Legend has had his pups and Alpha Emanja is going to try and get him" he said.

"Oh....."

"But we Are not going to let the happen" he said.

"Oh really?" A new voice said we all turn to look at him.

Yeah I'm in a good mood and feel like being evil and have you guys a cliff hanger.

Good news to all you lovely reader their will be a book two. I'm calling it White Wolf 2 it's going to be about the Jack, Jet and Zayn story.

Don't ask me why I just added a 2 to the end of the book title. cause I wanted to and I liked it.

Okay now questions about this book or book 2, just ask away.