Ch. 23 My Family, My Pack, My Home, My life

The pack house and the pups tree house----->

Kash pov.

I'm walking when I here Leon talking to someone. I heard.

"War is what's going to happen. Legend has had his pups and Alpha Emanja is going to try and get him" Leon said.

"Oh....." This small guy said.

"But we Are not going to let the happen" Leon said.

"Oh really?" I said coming out.

"KASH! What are you doing here and how much did you here" Leon said socked.

"Enough to know some wants to take my baby" I said to them.

"Okay well, Kash this is Josh the delta from our old pack and this is Gizmo. We are planning to over throwing are alpha. He's gone mad and needs to be stopped." He said.

"Well then let's get working" I said then lead them to the pack house. We passed Jazzy and Tysean. Either it's me or Tysean was checking out Leon badly.

What am I saying are pack is male dominant and gay munis Paul, Ajax, and I really don't know about Max or Ranger.

Hell my guess the pups will turn out gay.

The girls are either straight or Bi.

My family.

My pack.

My home.

My life.

Now is the time to defend them and I won't let them down.

Tysean pov.

From what Jazzy has told me and what I heard, sexy wait I mean Leon alpha wants to take legend.

I saw something in Jazzy eyes she got something up her sleeve.

After they planned something that they keep ALPHA'S OLNY, jerks. I was out bye the lake.

I heard someone coming.

"Hey" Damn just my luck it's him.

"Hey Le" I said not making eye contact.

"Don't be shy" he said lifting my head.

"Puff I'm not shy. why would I be shy....." I rumble on with more nonsense till he shut me up with a kiss. Amazing!!!!!!

Jazzy pov.

My powers have come in more and I'm ready to beat Emanja ass.

I have a little plan, Hehehe.

Thank you mother.

Oh yeah my mom is the moon goddess and my dad Hades. Yeah I'm a princess but that really a story for another time.

ROAR!!!!!!

"MAX!!!!!!"

"Hahahahah Jazzy your soooo evil to them" Brodie said.

"Yes you are" legend said.

"Well I try, oh and for book 2 I'm changeling the name to Protecting The Little Wolf. I hope you guy enjoy it like this one and there will be a book 3 on Jazzy past I may write it at the same time since it's set at before all this happens or I may do a twist. Well wait and see" I said then when to work on the next chapter.